Walt Disney World Resort for Families with Preschoolers: Fun with Little Ones
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – From first words to first steps to the first day of school, there are so many special “firsts” for families with little ones to experience. Here are some Disney highlights for guests traveling with little ones that are sure to add to the many “firsts” in their preschoolers’ lives: Resorts ...
MyMagic+: Taking the Disney Guest Experience to a New Level
– Since the opening of Disneyland in 1955, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts has continued to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation to connect guests with the stories and characters they cherish most and deliver legendary guest service. For the latest on the evolution of the Disney guest experience, click here.
Why Stay at a Walt Disney World Owned/Operated Hotel?
– Benefits Can Begin Before Guest Arrives … and Continue 24/7 LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – For many guests, the benefit of staying at a Walt Disney World owned-and-operated resort begins before arrival at the Vacation Kingdom. And for all guests, the benefits and perks combine to make vacation magic 24 hours a day – whether ...
How to Get the Most out of a Disney Park Visit
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – How can a guest get the absolute most theme park fun – and value – out of a Walt Disney World visit? The overarching tip is: Get to know the territory. Do research. Ask questions. Several means to this end are: Read a guidebook. Visit the official Walt Disney World ...
Wet Weather Won’t Dampen the Fun at the Vacation Kingdom
– Walt Disney World Resort is known worldwide as a fun-in-the-sun vacation playground for all ages. But on the RARE occasion when the skies turn damp, there is plenty of all-weather fun at Walt Disney World Resort. From movies and shopping to spas and theme parks, guests are "showered" with fun throughout the Vacation Kingdom.