Fast Facts: Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
– Location: Future World, Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort An Epcot icon! Opened originally with the park, in 1982, as GM World of Motion Redesigned, renamed and grand opened as GM Test Track in 1999 Current refurbishment began: April, 2012 Grand re-opening as Test Track Presented by Chevrolet: Dec. 6, 2012 Guest entry options: Standby, Single ...
Chevrolet, Disney Inspire Design Innovation with Test Track
– Two iconic brands collaborate to deliver interactive, personalized experience DETROIT – Chevrolet designers and Walt Disney Imagineers have joined forces to give Walt Disney World Resort guests a deep glimpse inside a professional design studio creating a first-of-its-kind multi-sensory virtual experience in automotive design. Chevrolet and Disney tapped their best design talent with expertise ranging ...
Discover the World at Epcot
– Where can you travel to four continents, soar over the richly diverse landscape of the Golden State, take a rocket ride to Mars, explore land and sea adventures, experience future technologies today and journey into your imagination -- all in one vacation? Epcot, the Walt Disney World celebration of human achievement and discovery, is a
one-stop vacation spot for all of that.
New “Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar” Now Open at Walt Disney World Resort
– NEW YORK, NY – Patina Restaurant Group officially opened Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar at the Walt Disney World Resort on May 1. Located in a reproduction of the Medici Palace in the Italy pavilion at Epcot, the new wine cellar is a space that was “discovered” as Tutto Italia was being built. This “unearthed treasure” ...
From Ancient Moroccan Pottery to Contemporary Mexican Folk Art, Epcot is a World Showcase for Art Lovers
– Epcot World Showcase has been a "showplace" of nations since its grand opening in 1982. But beyond the pagodas in Japan and the longboats in Norway lies a whole other world, treating art lovers to museum-quality galleries. Since early galleries in Japan and Morocco the opportunities for art appreciation have grown with the addition of galleries in Norway, Mexico, and most recently, The American Adventure pavilion.