LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (May 4, 2021) – Now open, Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park at Walt Disney World Resort is home to countless Instagram-worthy locations. Ahead of summer vacation, here are 10 of the best photo spots to check out at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park Entrance Sign – The alpine-inspired entrance sign marks the beginning of a fun-filled day at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park.
- Sonny’s Sleds – Made for photos, Sonny’s Sleds is a colorful shack that perfectly fits the park’s unique wintery storytelling.
- Snowman Family – The snowman family statue is located at the front of the park and features a “selfie ski” to aid guests in capturing the perfect photo.
- Melt-Away Bay – The white sandy beach next to Melt-Away Bay sits just before Disney’s Blizzard Beach’s most iconic attraction, Summit Plummet.
- The Cave on Top of Mount Gushmore – While on their way to ride thrilling water attractions, guests can find a hidden cave at the top of Mount Gushmore.
- Toboggan Racers – The bottom of Toboggan Racers offers a unique view of Mount Gushmore and Summit Plummet.
- Hidden Mickey Raft – The raft formation at the bottom of Teamboat Springs may look familiar to guests.
- Polar Patios – The Polar Patios at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park offer a comfortable place for guests to relax – a perfect location for photos.
- Arctic Expeditions – Doubling as a picturesque backdrop, Arctic Expeditions is a great place to sip on a variety of refreshing beverages, including a Piña Colada, Black Cherry Lemonade, Craft Beer and more.
- Ski-Slope Signage – In addition to guiding guests towards their favorite Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park attractions, the ski-slope signage at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park also makes for a perfect backdrop.