Joyous Holiday Traditions Are Part of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth
Holiday Kitchens, Cookie Stroll, Storytellers, ‘Candlelight Processional’ Celebrity Narrators, JOYFUL! and More Coming to EPCOT, Nov. 25-Dec. 30, 2022
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Nov. 16, 2022) – Guests will experience the wondrous sights, sounds and flavors of the holiday season when the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth returns Nov. 25 through Dec. 30, 2022.
To the delight of guests, EPCOT will once again welcome back “Candlelight Processional,” a Disney Parks tradition. This heartwarming production takes place nightly at America Gardens Theatre and features celebrity narrators retelling the Christmas story accompanied by the Voices of Liberty a capella ensemble, a 50-piece live orchestra with herald trumpets, and glorious massed choirs comprising of Disney cast members and local community groups.
This year’s lineup of award-winning actors, singers and TV personalities appearing as celebrity narrators features several new names including Gloria Estefan, Josh Gad, Simu Liu, Mariska Hargitay, Raúl Esparza and Daymond John. They will join many returning fan-favorite celebrity narrators, such as Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Osmond, Angela Bassett, Chita Rivera, Isabella Rossellini, Cal Ripken Jr. and Courtney B. Vance.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are available to reserve now. With a dining package, guests can enjoy a leisurely meal at a select EPCOT restaurant and guaranteed seating at one of the performances later that same day. To see the full lineup of artists, performance dates and dining package pricing, and to make a dining package reservation, guests can visit EPCOTholidays.com.
Other exciting festival offerings:
- “JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season,” a stirring and uplifting performance of music in celebration of Christmas and Kwanzaa, returns to the World Showcase Plaza Stage with multiple performances daily.
- Holiday traditions of the world come to life around World Showcase with storytellers, musical acts and otherperformers. Unique presentations include Las Posadas Celebration featuring Mariachi Cobre at the Mexico pavilion, the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs in the Canada pavilion, a Hanukkah storyteller along the promenade between Morocco and France, and other delightful holiday storytellers in France, Italy, Japan, Norway and United Kingdom.
- A fan-favorite attraction overlay returns once again with Living with the Land – Glimmering Greenhouses. A ride aboard this classic EPCOT attraction offers guests a peaceful cruise to view twinkling holiday light displays throughout the greenhouses.
- Holiday Kitchens will cook up treasured recipes and festive drinks from around the globe – from spiced pumpkin punch and cranberry mimosas to slow-roasted turkey with stuffing and pork schnitzel with braised red cabbage. An eye-popping selection of sweets and treats ranging from traditional linzer cookies and maple bûche de noël to chocolate-peppermint donuts will surely satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Latin-American heritage will be celebrated and savored at the all-new Nochebuena Cocina Holiday Kitchen. It features traditional dishes served throughout the holiday season, including Pernil: Mojo Pork with Tostones and Alfajores: Vanilla Shortbread Cookies with Dulce de Leche and Coconut.
- The Holiday Cookie Stroll offers a sweet adventure. Guests of all ages can also take part in Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt to search for holiday traditions Olaf has gathered from around the world—and lost along the way!
- For those who want to check off items on their holiday gift list, EPCOT offers shopping around the world. From designer French fragrances and handmade treats to festive holiday wines and teas from around the world, there is something for everyone.
- No holiday celebration is complete without Jolly Old St. Nick himself. From Nov. 25 through Dec. 24, Santa Claus pays a visit to The Odyssey, giving guests the opportunity to say hello, pose for a photo and share their fondest Christmas wish.
Topping off the Yuletide cheer, guests on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind will experience an all-new holiday remix with a Guardians twist on this intergalactic chase through space and time from Nov. 25 through Dec. 30.
This year’s festival takes place during The World’s Most Magical Celebration commemorating the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. The celebration adds to the merrymaking with events taking on a special EARidescent glow.
To experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, guests need both a valid park admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. Events and entertainment are subject to change without notice. For more details on this year’s festival, guests may visit EPCOTholidays.com.
For more details on all the holiday events and activities taking place throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, visit DisneyWorld.com.