Guests may indulge in special treats, witness awe-inspiring fireworks, enjoy a merry parade and more
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park features favorite Disney characters in their yuletide finest, a shimmering Cinderella Castle, festive sweets and treats, and enchanting holiday entertainment – there’s even snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.!
Guests can celebrate the magic of the holiday season with many special festive offerings during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, including:
• “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas” – Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch join host Haley Comet for an intergalactic musical revue at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tommorrowland. The show features interstellar takes on popular Christmas songs, including “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “Jingle Bells.”
• NEW! Musical Performances in Tomorrowland – An a cappella group will serenade guests with performances of holiday favorites in Tomorrowland between performances of “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.”
• Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – Guests can wave to their favorite Disney characters, as well as gingerbread men, elves, reindeer and even Santa Claus as this holiday parade travels through Magic Kingdom.
• NEW! Sweet-and-Savory Party Debuts on Town Square – Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party will debut this year as part of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. In this special experience, guests will discover a mix of sweet and savory treats including Tony’s famous meatballs, red velvet cupcakes and more. The $99/person ticket also includes beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as special reserved viewing for Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade.
• Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – Beloved Disney characters sing and ring in the holidays during this unforgettable show on the Castle Forecourt Stage. The festive performance includes special effects, magical projections and medleys of both classic and contemporary holiday tunes.
• A Frozen Holiday Wish – Queen Elsa and her sister, Princess Anna, visit the Magic Kingdom all the way from Arendelle, along with lovable snowman Olaf and ice harvester Kristoff, to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom – transforming Cinderella Castle into a sparkling palace of ice.
• Holiday Wishes Fireworks – Hosted by Jiminy Cricket, this nighttime spectacular features dazzling fireworks along with classic seasonal songs and holiday-themed magic on Cinderella Castle.
• Club Tinsel – Guests will dance the night away with holiday friends inside Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Tomorrowland.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a separately ticketed event, complete with snow flurries and complimentary holiday treats such as cookies, cocoa, soft pretzels, apple cider and eggnog. The party begins at 7 p.m., after regular park hours.
Dates for this year’s party:
Nov. 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
Dec. 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
For more information and to purchase tickets for this after-hours celebration, visit Disneyworld.com/Christmasparty