LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Jan. 4, 2021) – To celebrate the new year, Florida residents can enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World Resort theme parks with the new Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket. This special offer exclusively for Floridians invites them to visit any of the four Disney parks through June 18, 2021 (subject to blockout dates).
Florida residents can purchase the four-day Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket for just $199 (plus tax) and then choose their preferred parks and days now through June 18. Also new this year, Florida residents can now take advantage of a two-day Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket for travel now through March 11, 2021 (subject to blockout dates). To purchase tickets, Florida residents should visit Disneyworld.com.
The new year promises plenty of fun for Florida residents at Walt Disney World theme parks:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts debuts Jan. 8 and runs through Feb. 22, inviting guests to experience an expansive selection of visual, performance and culinary arts.
- The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival blooms March 3 with the freshest flowers and flavors from around the world, including cuisine, creative gardens and unforgettable topiaries.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios brings guests inside the cartoon world in Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, to a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and offers the chance to play with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and their pals in Toy Story Land.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, guests can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, an immersive land featuring massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and unbelievable experiences including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey.
- Cinderella Castle features a royal new look at Magic Kingdom Park, welcoming guests for the perfect portrait as they seek out classic attractions.
- Guests will also discover new character encounters throughout The Most Magical Place on Earth, as favorite Disney friends explore all four theme parks and make occasional special appearances at Disney Resort hotels.
As a reminder, Walt Disney World continues to operate with enhanced health and safety policies so everyone can enjoy the magic responsibly. To manage attendance, guests are required to have valid theme park admission and make a park reservation for each day of their visit through the Disney Park Pass system. Please visit Disneyworld.com/Updates for more information.
For more on Walt Disney World, visit WDWNews.com and DisneyParksBlog.com.