It’s a LARGE World, After All
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Ready, set, play! The all-new Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios gives guests the sensation of shrinking to the size of a toy as they explore Andy’s backyard and see their favorite Toy Story characters larger than life.
Whether it’s an exciting ride on a family-friendly coaster, a spin on a toy rocket or a 4D adventure through carnival midway games, guests are immersed in the playful world of toys.
And along the way, enough fun facts and “didn’t-know-that’s” to fill a toy chest:
- More than 400 toy blocks fill Andy’s backyard.
- In Toy Story Land, Andy’s footprint is about 25 feet long or the equivalent of a size 240 shoe.
- It would take a Green Army Man roughly 12 steps just to travel the length of one of Andy’s shoeprints.
- You would need a backpack the size of a school bus to carry the Buzz and Woody figures that tower over Toy Story Land.
- The weight of the Slinky Dog Dash track and support columns weighs almost as much as 125,000 gallons of milk.
- Together Rex and the Jenga Tower are as tall as 7½ Green Army Men standing on top of one another.