‘Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival’ runs March 13-17, 2015 at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Downtown Disney. Award-winning Irish bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers showcase their Irish roots. Guests can enjoy complimentary face painting and live music 4 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. March 13 and from noon until 1:30 a.m. March 14-17.
The diverse band lineup headed by Scythian — playing a gypsy-infused America Celtic tunes — offers something for everyone:
- Reel Ó Gránde, the newest Raglan Road house band playing traditional Irish ballads, jigs and reels and modern Irish and country music.
- The West Coast Trio from Connemara, playing traditional and contemporary Irish songs on accordion, flute and guitar with plenty of reels and jigs.
- 3 Dollar Band, three extraordinary musicians inspired by Irish and Appalachian music.
- The Brayzen Heads, a popular duo on guitar and banjo playing Raglan Road regularly.
- Drops of Green, an exciting new ballad group from the heart of Ireland.
- The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily