LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — As 2017 boasts spectacular new attraction openings and new entertainment offerings at Walt Disney World Resort during its 45th anniversary year, there are two special offers exclusively for pass holders to celebrate this milestone year.
Popular Walt Disney World passes, good for theme park admission, valuable Disney savings and other perks throughout the year, gets even sweeter to mark the anniversary:
- New dining and merchandise benefits – Passholders can receive 10 percent off food and nonalcoholic beverages at select table-service restaurants at theme parks and Disney resort hotels and 20 percent off purchases at Disney owned-and-operated merchandise locations. These new benefits will continue even after the anniversary comes to an end on Sept. 30, 2017.
- Even more savings exclusively during the 45th anniversary – In addition to the ongoing benefits, passholders can save up to 20 percent off the price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at select restaurants in the theme parks, resort hotels and Disney Springs, as well as dinner shows. Passholders can choose from 45 restaurants participating in this special offer during the 45th anniversary year that runs now through Sept. 30, 2017. Among the great restaurant choices: Signature Dining (Flying Fish, Artist Point, Citricos) and Family Dining (Jungle Skipper Canteen, Wave of American Flavors). And, for the first time, savings are available at select quick-service locations.
In addition to offering theme park admission, passes include special savings on resort hotel rooms, merchandise, recreation, sports, tours and spa treatments. Passholders will find still more savings on admission to special events and entertainment. Passes also add value and convenience with benefits like standard parking, park-hopping privileges and a Magic Band.
With all the magic happening now and coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort, there’s never been a better time to be a passholder. Here’s just a sampling of events and happenings:
- The 24th Annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, on now through May 29, features celebrated chefs, more than 30 marketplaces, wine seminars, workshops, dining and tasting events, and the Garden Rocks Concerts.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar – The awe-inspiring land envisioned by filmmaker James Cameron comes to life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom starting May 27, with floating mountains and bioluminescent rain forests.
- Disney Springs completes its build out, reimagined from Downtown Disney. There’s more shopping, dining and entertainment than ever before all set among beautiful open-air promenades, meandering springs and waterfront charm. With more than 150 establishments, Disney Springs include trendsetting brands like UNIQLO, kate spade new york and Zara along with and one-of-a-kind boutiques. Foodies can savor everything from tasty food-truck treats to celebrity-chef restaurants.
For more information on either offer or to sign up for a pass, guests can visit DisneyWorld.com/passholders