MyDisneyExperience.com Website, App Make Getting the Most Out of A Walt Disney World Vacation a Breeze
Guests looking for one stop to design the Walt Disney World vacation of their dreams need look no further than MyDisneyExperience, a free and fun digital guide to all there is to do.
Within Disneyworld.com and consisting of an online website and free mobile app, MyDisneyExperience is the key to personalizing a Disney visit before leaving home or during the visit.
There is nothing quite like designing a Walt Disney World vacation right from home. Thanks to the MyDisneyExperience website (MyDisneyExperience.com), vacation excitement fills the room as families gather around to create their dream Disney trip.
All it takes for guests to begin is setting up a MyDisneyExperience account that ties to the Disney tickets they purchased and their Disney resort hotel reservation, if applicable. The screen fills with great features to help guests decide what’s right for their family and friends.
Best of all: MyDisneyExperience takes everything guests select and organizes it in one easy place.
With MyDisneyExperience, guests can:
- Design their overall vacation experience, planning as much or as little as they wish.
- Link resort reservations and theme park tickets.
- Create a wish list of “must-do” experiences.
- Make FastPass+ selections.
- Make dining reservations.
- Have complete information about Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, attractions, experiences and dining at their fingertips.
- Access robust, interactive maps of Walt Disney World theme parks and resort hotels.
- Connect with family and friends to coordinate plans, including photo sharing through their MyDisneyExperience account.
- Customize their MagicBands for each member of their party, choosing the color and the name that will be printed on the inside. MagicBands are home-delivered to guests or made available for pick up at check-in to their Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
- Guests can complete online check-in via MyDisneyExperience prior to their arrival date, expediting their check-in process.
- Take the mobile app with them when they visit.
The My Disney Experience mobile app travels with the guest right to the parks on their smart phone or tablet, allowing them to access all the plans they made at home and make changes on the fly, such as same-day, same-park modifications to their FastPass+ selections. Features include:
- Fastpass+ selections and modifications from anywhere.
- Guests’ personal itineraries including dining, FastPass+, entertainment reminders, and more.
- A new home screen that displays the guest’s plans and includes a quick-access menu with streamlined navigation and quick access to:
- Closest Attractions with their current wait times and pinpoints them on the map.
- Disney characters listed alphabetically; tells guests where they can meet them.
- Restaurants nearby and includes links to view menus and make reservations.
- Entertainment offerings and adds them to their screen to generate a reminder.
- Disney resort hotel information including recreation, pools, dining, spas, shopping and more.
- Personalized tip board with wait times and show times of guests’ “must-do’s” from their wish list.