Nature Meets Nurture at New Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
– Lake Buena Vista, Fla. – Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort transports guests to a therapeutic haven of pampering and wellness at Walt Disney World Resort. The two-story, full-service spa which opened July 25 is inspired by the healing properties of natural springs that have drawn people for centuries to Saratoga ...
“Teen Beach Movie: Beach Party” Shakes Up Summer Fun at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Surf’s Up at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park with the grooviest dance party this side of Mt. Mayday. Starting June 24, guests of Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park can enjoy a taste of the new Disney Channel Original Movie “Teen Beach Movie” as part of Limited Time Magic. Happening at ...
Disney’s Water Parks Showcase Entertainment, Eats and More Through Summer 2012
– Typhoon Lagoon Packs in New Seasonal Offerings, Both Parks Offer Extra Magic Hours Through Late August Summer 2012 brings a splash of fun for the whole family at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks, with entertainment, new dining options at Typhoon Lagoon and Extra Magic Hours at both parks. Entertainment Now through ...
H2OH! FUN FACTS
– Even its hometown suggests a beautiful place of water. And Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista does not disappoint.
There are more than 850 acres of lakes featuring nearly 130,000 feet of shoreline. And that
Walt Disney World Spas Pamper Guests With Relaxation, Rejuvenation and Healthy Indulgences
– Indulge in a natural clay wrap to firm and purify your skin. Energize your body with a fitness program that fits your lifestyle. Then luxuriate in a relaxing hydro massage to soothe your muscles and stimulate circulation. These are just a few of the restorative and invigorating treatments available at the two full-service spa and health club locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
Crush ‘n’ Gusher Unleashes a Torrent of Excitement for Water Park Thrill Seekers at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
– "Flash flooding" takes on a whole new meaning for Walt Disney World guests when they experience Crush 'n' Gusher, a new white-knuckle "water coaster" thrill ride at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park.
Walt Disney World guests find themselves immersed in a dense tropical jungle amid the towering remains -- rusted-out and dilapidated -- of a fruit exporting plant. The once-landlocked packing plant known as Tropical Amity now sits on the shores of Hideaway Bay, a body of water left in the wake of a torrential storm.