Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Offers Tropical, Island Retreat
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Disney’s 2,112-room Caribbean Beach Resort gives Walt Disney World guests an island-vacation experience in moderately priced accommodations. Located on 200 lushly landscaped acres near Epcot, the tropically themed, brightly colored resort’s "island" villages surround a beautiful 42-acre tropical lake. Five villages, made up of clusters of two-story buildings, are themed ...
Dream Vacation Means First-Class Pampering at Walt Disney World
Deluxe Resort Hotels
– Hundreds of visitors each week journey to Walt Disney World Resort for more than character autographs and Audio-Animatronics thrills. They come to stay in one of six luxury hotels, to be pampered at two world-class spas, to browse in specialty boutiques and to dine in first-rate restaurants that have earned raves from critics worldwide.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort Captures Pacific Island Flair
– A relaxing tropical paradise with lush landscaping, waterfalls and colorful birds awaits guests at Disney's Polynesian Resort. The 853-room Polynesian-themed resort features 11 two- and
three-story longhouses situated on the white sandy beach across the
serene Seven Seas Lagoon from Magic Kingdom.
ESPN Club at Disney
– ESPN Club at Disney’s BoardWalk 100 monitors hang inside ESPN Club ESPN Club is open to both Walt Disney World guests and non-guests The full-service restaurant and sports-entertainment club features three distinct areas: Sports Central The Sidelines The Yard Sports Central houses all broadcast facilities as well as a restaurant including the following: 260-seat “arena” ...
Animals Thrive on Four Savannas at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– Giraffes, zebras and wildebeests have a colorful, diverse group of
neighbors on the African savannah of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
They're joined by a species of longhorn cattle so ancient it is
depicted in Egyptian pyramids, a turkey-sized bird that walks on
its tiptoes, and a territorial hoofed creature now
extinct in its native habitat.
Sunset Safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Offers Up-Close Encounters With Exotic Creatures
– Whispering winds sweep across the balmy, Africa-like plain, a peaceful sanctuary at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. From balconies overlooking the savannahs, hotel guests marvel as creatures large and small roam the grasses, forage for food and play in harmony. But now Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge club-level (concierge) guests can actually enter
this serene animal reserve for an up-close personal encounter -- thanks to the Wanyama Safari experience.
Grand Floridian Restaurants: Something for Everyone
– Whether it's a romantic dinner for two
in the intimate setting of a private boat, or a huge dinner buffet
hosted by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, the restaurants at Disney's
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa at Walt Disney World Resort
provide an atmosphere and menu to satisfy any appetite.