The Wave…of American Flavors Brings a Splash of Fun, Healthful Dining to Disney
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — With drinks like the Antioxidant Cocktail, entrées such as linguine with clams, rock shrimp and fresh thyme in chunky tomato broth, and crispy almond-pineapple-raisin “baklava” for dessert, The Wave…of American Flavors brings a surge of new dining ideas to Walt Disney World Resort. Located in Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the restaurant ...
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Brings Romance and the Spirit of Africa to Walt Disney World Resort
– The sun rises above the savannah and the earth starts to move. In
the distance, giraffe begin to browse the tall trees in search of a
morning meal. As a sacred ibis stretches its wings to welcome the
day, Thomson's gazelles kick up their heels in a playful daily
ritual. Not far away atop a rustic balcony, a family sips morning
coffee and has a front row seat on this quiet rite of nature. Until
now, the only place this could happen was a wildlife reserve in
Africa. Now, guests at Walt Disney World Resort can recreate this
experience every day at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Recalls Romantic Turn-of-the-Century Vacation Paradise
– A grand hotel with gabled roofs and Victorian balustrades typical of the fabled Florida beach resorts of the 19th century is among Walt Disney World's themed resort adventures. Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, nestled on the picturesque shores of Seven Seas Lagoon, between the Magic Kingdom and Disney's Polynesian Resort, welcomed its first modern-day time-travelers in mid-1988.
Walt Disney World Resort Pampers Guests With Upscale Vacation Options
– Imagine curling your toes in warm white sand while you nestle in your private cabana next to a sun-drenched shore. Picture your troubles floating away in a tub overflowing with bubbles as your "personal shopper" is busy browsing for that perfect gift. Envision yourself on an African safari for an up-close encounter with more than 200 mammals and exotic birds.
Welcome to . . . Walt Disney World Resort!!!
Sublime Dining at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
– Frette linens, Riedel crystal, Cristofle silver from France -- and the chef still wears a traditional toque as he stops by tables to chat with diners. With fair-weather clouds painted on the ceiling, soft lighting and a celestial harpist, Victoria & Albert's serene dining room embodies a spirit of luxury and romance. Located at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa at Walt Disney World Resort, it's the only AAA Five-Diamond restaurant in Central Florida.
‘Grand’ Luxury Yacht Sets Sail on Seven Seas Lagoon
– Grand 1
, the most luxurious watercraft at Walt Disney World Resort, offers a pampered VIP boating experience on the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon just outside Magic Kingdom. A personal captain and deckhand launch the 45-foot Sea Ray yacht from Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.