For a Different Pace, Head on Down to Disney’s BoardWalk
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Disney’s BoardWalk revives and energizes the mid-Atlantic waterfront villages of the 1940s. As Walt Disney World Resort guests walk along the lively waterfront promenade, they can stroll into the shops and enjoy the unusual vendors, or dine at one of three restaurants or experience entertainment found nowhere else, like the ...
Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
– Overview Nostalgic memories of childhood playtime translate into over-the-treetops family vacation time with the addition of Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. The treehouse villas combine a dash of luxury and comfort with the nostalgic memories of a childhood fortress. Nestled in natural forest glens, this new phase revives Walt Disney ...
Sanaa Brings Flavors of India, Africa To Disney
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Fans of Jiko-The Cooking Place and Boma-Flavors of Africa have a new reason to dine at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Sanaa in the resort’s new Kidani Village expansion. The new Walt Disney World restaurant’s unusual name, pronounced “Sah-NAH,” is the Swahili word for “artwork.” With interiors inspired by African art and remarkable views ...
The Wave…of American Flavors Brings a Splash of Fun, Healthful Dining to Disney
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — With drinks like the Antioxidant Cocktail, entrées such as linguine with clams, rock shrimp and fresh thyme in chunky tomato broth, and crispy almond-pineapple-raisin “baklava” for dessert, The Wave…of American Flavors brings a surge of new dining ideas to Walt Disney World Resort. Located in Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the restaurant ...
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Brings Romance and the Spirit of Africa to Walt Disney World Resort
– The sun rises above the savannah and the earth starts to move. In
the distance, giraffe begin to browse the tall trees in search of a
morning meal. As a sacred ibis stretches its wings to welcome the
day, Thomson's gazelles kick up their heels in a playful daily
ritual. Not far away atop a rustic balcony, a family sips morning
coffee and has a front row seat on this quiet rite of nature. Until
now, the only place this could happen was a wildlife reserve in
Africa. Now, guests at Walt Disney World Resort can recreate this
experience every day at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Recalls Romantic Turn-of-the-Century Vacation Paradise
– A grand hotel with gabled roofs and Victorian balustrades typical of the fabled Florida beach resorts of the 19th century is among Walt Disney World's themed resort adventures. Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, nestled on the picturesque shores of Seven Seas Lagoon, between the Magic Kingdom and Disney's Polynesian Resort, welcomed its first modern-day time-travelers in mid-1988.
Walt Disney World Resort Pampers Guests With Upscale Vacation Options
– Imagine curling your toes in warm white sand while you nestle in your private cabana next to a sun-drenched shore. Picture your troubles floating away in a tub overflowing with bubbles as your "personal shopper" is busy browsing for that perfect gift. Envision yourself on an African safari for an up-close encounter with more than 200 mammals and exotic birds.
Welcome to . . . Walt Disney World Resort!!!