Why Stay at a Walt Disney World Owned/Operated Hotel?
– Benefits Can Begin Before Guest Arrives … and Continue 24/7 LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – For many guests, the benefit of staying at a Walt Disney World owned-and-operated resort begins before arrival at the Vacation Kingdom. And for all guests, the benefits and perks combine to make vacation magic 24 hours a day – whether ...
International Tastes, Creative Flair At Landscape of Flavors Food Court
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – With tandoor ovens and a 3-foot-wide Mongolian grill for onstage cooking and made-to-order dishes, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is the next generation of food courts, keeping pace with the increasingly sophisticated palates of Walt Disney World guests. Guests can play it safe with a create-your-own ...
Value is the Rave at Disney’s All-Star Resorts
– Trio of Value-Priced Walt Disney World Resort Hotels LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Value, fun and convenience are all rolled up into one at Disney’s All-Star Resorts, where guests can lodge in three distinct resorts themed to music, movies or sports. Each of the three All-Star resorts feature whimsical theming and modest rates ranging from ...
Back to Pool! Disney Resort Pools Offer Splashtastic Fun
– Walt Disney World Resort guests can choose from 57 sparkling pools among the 24 themed resort hotels At Walt Disney World Resort there’s no shortage of waterful fun for the entire family. An array of festive splash areas at each resort, featuring themed pools, waterslides, whirlpools and kiddie pools invite guests to blissfully drench and refresh themselves. In the ...
Concierge Serves Up Royal Treatment at Walt Disney World Deluxe Resort Hotels
– Special Requests Welcomed by Concierge Staff LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — It was a marriage proposal to remember at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge in Walt Disney World Resort. The groom-to-be spirited away his beloved, and concierge staff members set to work on the couple’s suite. There was a rose-petal carpet from the Disney florist, an intimate ...
Walt Disney World Spas Pamper Guests With Relaxation, Rejuvenation and Healthy Indulgences
– Indulge in a natural clay wrap to firm and purify your skin. Energize your body with a fitness program that fits your lifestyle. Then luxuriate in a relaxing hydro massage to soothe your muscles and stimulate circulation. These are just a few of the restorative and invigorating treatments available at the two full-service spa and health club locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
Dream Vacation Means First-Class Pampering at Walt Disney World
Deluxe Resort Hotels
– Hundreds of visitors each week journey to Walt Disney World Resort for more than character autographs and Audio-Animatronics thrills. They come to stay in one of six luxury hotels, to be pampered at two world-class spas, to browse in specialty boutiques and to dine in first-rate restaurants that have earned raves from critics worldwide.
Dining Offers World Tour of Tastes at Walt Disney World Resorts
– Dining at Disney is the latest E-ticket ride, as fantastic food
has become an integral -- and exhilarating -- part of the vacation
experience. Some of Florida's finest restaurants are in the Disney
resort hotels, from the five-diamond Victoria & Albert's to the
sensational cuisine at California Grill.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Fun Facts
– Total property size: 87 acres Family Suites size: 565 square feet The Nemo pool has 310,000 gallons and is the largest pool on Disney property, not counting water parks If you combined all the swimming pools, you could park 125 cars inside the pool For the first time ever at any Disney resort hotel, in-room décor ...