Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Whisks Riders on the Wildest Ride in the West
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Hang on to your hats, cowboys (and cowgirls), aboard this runaway train through the Old West on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Walt Disney World Resort. The landmark attraction in the heart of Frontierland transports Magic Kingdom guests on a harrowing journey through an abandoned gold mine, with red stone slopes, mysterious caverns, spiraling buttes and fun-filled adventures along the way.
‘Mickey’s PhilharMagic’ – Fun Facts
– "Mickey’s PhilharMagic" features one of the largest seamless projection screens in the world, representing the most immersive wrap-around image Disney has ever created. The screen measures 150 feet long and 28 feet high. Donald’s voice as heard in the show was created out of classic performances from the past by Clarence "Ducky" Nash, the original voice ...
‘Wishes’ – Fast Facts
– Bursting with color, sound and emotion, "Wishes" is the biggest fireworks spectacular ever presented at Magic Kingdom. Narrated by the voice of Jiminy Cricket with help from the Blue Fairy, the dazzling display weaves a thrilling "story in the sky" for Walt Disney World guests with hundreds of brilliant pyrotechnic effects exploding above and around Cinderella Castle.
Technical Magic Brings
– "Mickey's PhilharMagic," presented by Kodak, features the worlds' largest seamless projection screen in the world, representing the most immersive wrap-around image Disney has ever created. The show begins with a concert hall proscenium, gradually expanding, resulting in an experience that embraces the audience in a 165-degree musical extravaganza. As the theater magically "disappears," guests become immersed in the imagery and performance, experiencing favorite Disney characters in an entirely new way.
Stitch’s Great Escape! Promises Pandemonium for Walt Disney World Guests
– Fans of Walt Disney Pictures' animated comedy "Lilo & Stitch" know him as a cuddly but destructive alien prone to hilarious fits of havoc. But what was Stitch like before
the movie? Walt Disney World guests find out when they come face to face with the mischievous character in a new Magic Kingdom attraction -- Stitch's Great Escape!