Eating Around ‘The World’: A Guide to Walt Disney World Theme Park
– People can eat themselves out of house and home, eat until they can't take another bite, or eat to their heart's content. But eating around the world? It's a thought that might make even the greatest gourmand wince.
Eating around the world is a much easier task if "the world" is Walt Disney World Resort, home to at least 60 theme park and resort table-service restaurants.
Magic Kingdom Brings Fantasy to Life For Walt Disney World Guests
– Seven happy lands transport guests to worlds of fantasy, adventure and wonder at Magic Kingdom, the first of four theme parks that comprise the world's No. 1 vacation destination -- Walt Disney World Resort.
Nestled on the shores of the picturesque Seven Seas Lagoon, Magic Kingdom opened its gates Oct. 1, 1971, and has created smiles, laughter and fond memories for millions of guests ever since.
‘its a small world’ Attraction in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom
– One of the most beloved attractions at Magic Kingdom, "it's a small world," recently received an extreme makeover -- of sorts.
The classic Disney attraction, inspired by a similar Disneyland theme park attraction, was brought to Florida for the Grand Opening of Walt Disney World Resort in 1971. Thirtysomething years later, it got a makeover that includes d
Magic Kingdom Fast Facts
– Following the success of Disneyland, which opened in 1955, entertainment pioneer Walt Disney (1901-66) set his sights on what he called his company's "most exciting and challenging assignment" -- the creation of a vast vacation paradise known today as Walt Disney World Resort. Walt's dream was realized when Magic Kingdom, the first of four theme parks at the sprawling Florida site, opened Oct. 1, 1971.
Mickey, Donald, Other Disney Characters Jump Off the Screen in Magic Kingdom Attraction
– Disney magic meets Disney music in a new 3-D film spectacular at Magic Kingdom. "Mickey's PhilharMagic," presented by Kodak, stars Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters animated in a way they've never before been seen: grand, glorious, in-your-face, three-dimension -- with the added fourth dimension of astonishing in-theater effects.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Whisks Riders on the Wildest Ride in the West
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Hang on to your hats, cowboys (and cowgirls), aboard this runaway train through the Old West on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Walt Disney World Resort. The landmark attraction in the heart of Frontierland transports Magic Kingdom guests on a harrowing journey through an abandoned gold mine, with red stone slopes, mysterious caverns, spiraling buttes and fun-filled adventures along the way.