Disney Offers Inside Tips on Navigating Theme Parks With Toddlers in Tow
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Traveling with toddlers is easier than ever at Walt Disney World Resort if you plan ahead, pace yourself and take advantage of the many added conveniences for children ages 5 and under. About Little Ones: Children under 3 years of age get free entry into Disney theme parks and Disney ...
Walt Disney Resort Offers International Guests Special Services
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Whether walking through World Showcase at Epcot or conversing with a resort cast member in his native language, international guests are made to feel right at home at Walt Disney World Resort. With international travelers making Walt Disney World Resort a holiday location of choice, Disney continues to make inroads ...
Did You Know? Fun Facts About Walt Disney
– Walt Disney was an entertainment pioneer, introducing families to
groundbreaking cartoons, feature films, theme parks and more. Most
everyone knows when he was born (in Chicago on Dec. 5, 1901), his
first motion picture (a 1928 short titled "Steamboat Willie") and
his other landmark family-entertainment ventures ("The Mickey Mouse
Club," "Davy Crockett" and "The Wonderful World of Disney").
Walt Disney – Biography
– During a 43-year Hollywood career, which spanned the development of the motion picture medium as a modern American art, Walter Elias Disney, a modern Aesop, established himself and his product as a genuine part of Americana. David Low, the late British political cartoonist, called Disney “the most significant figure in graphic arts since Leonardo.” A ...
Walt Disney: Quote . . . Unquote
– "To the youngsters of today, I say believe in the future, the world
is getting better; there still is plenty of opportunity. Why, would
you believe it, when I was a kid I thought it was already too late
for me to make good at anything."
Himalayan Village an Architectural Wonder That Welcomes Expedition Everest Adventurers
– Like mountain homes of the Himalayas, the rustic rammed-earth and stacked-stone buildings of mythical Serka Zong sag and buckle under the weight of time. But time cannot erase the beauty of the structures' intricately carved window frames nor the significance of the symbolic earth-based colors layered upon walls to protect against perceived dark forces.
Though situated on the Florida flatlands at Disney's Animal Kingdom, the mountain village anchoring the Expedition Everest attraction welcomes Walt Disney World guests with such architectural authenticity that those who've been to Nepal or Tibet can only nod in wonder.
Disney Blends Imagination and Technology to Deliver Landmarks in Theme Park Innovation
– With the launch of the groundbreaking "Turtle Talk With Crush" attraction at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney has established yet another theme park landmark in keeping with Walt Disney's simple philosophy, "I believe in being an innovator."
Through a rich combination of storytelling, guest service, imagination and complex engineering born out of years of research and development, Disney's resorts around the world have become synonymous with cutting-edge achievements in themed entertainment since Disneyland opened in 1955.