Guests With Disabilities Find Increased Accessibility at Walt
Disney World Resort
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Guests using wheelchairs can soar high over DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or sail down some of Earth’s great rivers on Jungle Cruise in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort. Guests with disabilities can also take advantage of many special services and facilities available to them throughout the ...
Walt Disney World Trivia
– Q: Which of the following was an opening day attraction at Walt Disney World Resort? Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, it’s a small world or Space Mountain? A: it’s a small world Q: What was unique about the construction method for Disney’s Contemporary Resort Hotel? A: The A-frame was built like an ...
Princess Tea Party Brewing at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
– It's a tea party fit for a princess at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Girls are encouraged to attend dressed up in their favorite princess attire and enjoy tea filled with fantasy and delight at My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party offered in the Garden View Lounge.
Walt Disney’s Love of Trains Lives On at Walt Disney World Resort
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Walt Disney was always fascinated by the railroad. His uncle Mike was a train engineer, and as a teen, Walt sold gum, cigars and soda pop to passengers as the train made its daily stops at the railroad depot in Walt’s boyhood home, Marceline, Mo. When Walt grew older and ...
Breakthrough Wireless Service Puts Captions in the Hands of Guests
With Hearing Disabilities at Walt Disney World Resort
– Walt Disney World Resort has developed a pioneering program to
provide synchronized captions via wireless technology at popular
theme park attractions. The breakthrough service was created by
Disney engineers to exceed the expectations of guests with hearing
disabilities by utilizing wireless communication. Using a handheld receiver, guests are now able to
read captions while enjoying theme park attractions where
captioning previously had been impractical or impossible, such as
rides that send guests through multiple show scenes or outdoor