For Those Who Say ‘I Do,’ Disney Can Offer the World
– Who hasn't dreamed of seeing the world on their honeymoon? Having a quiet dinner at a Parisian bistro, a moonlit walk on a secluded white sand beach or sightseeing at an enchanted castle? Only Walt Disney World Resort can offer this, and more, on the same trip.
Disney Adds Extra Touch With Themed In-Park Weddings
– An enchanting Cinderella-like wedding in Magic Kingdom, a safari-themed reception in Disney's Animal Kingdom, a Hollywood extravaganza in the courtyard of the Chinese Theater at Disney-MGM Studios, or international-themed nuptials at Epcot are a reality with an "in-park" wedding program at Walt Disney World Resort.
Guests With Disabilities Find Increased Accessibility at Walt
Disney World Resort
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Guests using wheelchairs can soar high over DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or sail down some of Earth’s great rivers on Jungle Cruise in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort. Guests with disabilities can also take advantage of many special services and facilities available to them throughout the ...
Walt Disney World Trivia
– Q: Which of the following was an opening day attraction at Walt Disney World Resort? Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, it’s a small world or Space Mountain? A: it’s a small world Q: What was unique about the construction method for Disney’s Contemporary Resort Hotel? A: The A-frame was built like an ...
Princess Tea Party Brewing at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
– It's a tea party fit for a princess at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Girls are encouraged to attend dressed up in their favorite princess attire and enjoy tea filled with fantasy and delight at My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party offered in the Garden View Lounge.
Walt Disney’s Love of Trains Lives On at Walt Disney World Resort
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Walt Disney was always fascinated by the railroad. His uncle Mike was a train engineer, and as a teen, Walt sold gum, cigars and soda pop to passengers as the train made its daily stops at the railroad depot in Walt’s boyhood home, Marceline, Mo. When Walt grew older and ...