It All Adds Up! Raytheon’s ‘Sum of all Thrills’ Experience at Epcot Innoventions
– New exhibit at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® showcases math in action as students design and experience their own ride using math fundamentals WALTHAM, Mass. and LAKE BUENA VISTA,Fla. (Oct. 14, 2009) – Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) today unveiled the Sum of all Thrills™ at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® at the Walt Disney World® Resort. This new ...
Backstage Magic Fun Facts
– Here are some interesting aspects of Walt Disney World Resort that guests will discover during the Backstage Magic tour offered by Disney Institute: · Walt Disney World has the largest working wardrobe in the world with more than 2.5 million individual costume pieces and almost 8 miles of costume racks. Disney Creative ...
Backstage Magic Quick Facts
– The Backstage Magic tour offered through Disney Institute takes guests behind the scenes to discover onstage and backstage areas of Walt Disney World Resort. Accompanied by an expert guide, guests explore attractions and backstage operations in each of the four theme parks. When do tours take place? Monday through Friday, beginning at ...
Immersive Experiences Starring YOU at Walt Disney World Resort
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – “I can’t believe I was hula dancing in front of 200 people,” said Stacey Miller of Arlington, Va., following a show-stopping performance at Disney’s Polynesian Luau. “It’s something my kids are never going to let me forget! It was a blast!” Whether hula dancing or singing or learning the tricks ...
– Early 1950s Walt Disney purchases a mechanical bird while vacationing in Europe. The souvenir becomes the inspiration for Audio-Animatronics technology. 1951 Work begins on “Project Little Man.” Roger Broggie and Wathel Rogers, pioneers in Audio-Animatronicstechnology, create a miniature figure that is programmed with cams, cables and tubes to mimic tap-dancing routines performed by the ...
Walt Disney World Property Map
– A property map of Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks and other major venues are available online at disneyworld.com. Click here for a Walt Disney World Property Map (will open a new browser window).
Epcot Fun Facts
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — October 2007 marks the 25th anniversary of the Epcot theme park at Walt Disney World Resort. Following are 25 remarkable facts about Epcot: It took nearly 3,000 designers and 4,000 construction workers to build the first phase of Epcot. 54 million cubic feet of dirt was excavated to build the ...
Walt Disney World Resort Pampers Guests With Upscale Vacation Options
– Imagine curling your toes in warm white sand while you nestle in your private cabana next to a sun-drenched shore. Picture your troubles floating away in a tub overflowing with bubbles as your "personal shopper" is busy browsing for that perfect gift. Envision yourself on an African safari for an up-close encounter with more than 200 mammals and exotic birds.
Welcome to . . . Walt Disney World Resort!!!
Hidden Mickeys: Inside Joke Has Become a ‘Guest Quest’ at Walt
Disney World Resort
– As millions of guests scurry throughout Walt Disney World Resort to
see Mickey Mouse, little do they realize they may be passing him
right by. And though the Mickeys they miss are not the life-sized,
two-legged and three-fingered variety, they are "Hidden Mickeys" --
silhouettes and abstract images of Mickey Mouse cleverly hidden by
Disney Imagineers across the 47-square-mile Vacation Kingdom.