Canadian Pavilion Celebrates Our Neighbor to the North
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Hotel du Canada is a towering landmark that leads guests to the Canada pavilion at Epcot World Showcase. The distinctive building, modeled after Ottawa’s familiar Chateau Laurier, also boasts a Rocky Mountain and waterfall backdrop. Near the entrance to the pavilion, guests are often seen snapping photos in the ...
United Kingdom Brings Old World Charm To World Showcase
– A stroll on the World Showcase promenade leads Epcot visitors to the cobblestone streets of the United Kingdom pavilion. Eight different architectural styles set the mood for a tour of "merry olde" England -- from a London street to a country courtyard.
Epcot World Showcase Presents Sweeping Spectacle of Nations
– Eleven countries and four continents in one vacation? A trip around
the world is a daily experience for guests visiting World Showcase
at Epcot. Awaiting guests is exotic cuisine, entertainment,
artisans, cultural ambassadors and scenic wonders of Canada, the
United Kingdom, France, Morocco, Japan, Italy, Germany, China,
Norway, Mexico and The American Adventure.
Behind the Scenes at The American Adventure
– • The stage measures 130 by 50 feet, about half the size of a football field. • The “actors” in the show are Audio-Animatronics®, life-like figures designed and built by Walt Disney Imagineering. • The figures are made of the latest in micro-processors and other electronics, new plastics, and breakthrough materials. The production, five years ...
Epcot World Showcase Salutes France
– In the shadow of a scale replica of the Eiffel Tower, millions of Walt Disney World guests have sampled the beauty and charm of France and its people at Epcot in Florida.
Germany Fact Sheet – Epcot World Showcase
– Restaurant: Biergarten, an indoor German “courtyard” featuring a German Oktoberfest buffet. At lunch and dinner time, yodelers, dancers and other lederhosen-clad musicians perform an Oktoberfest dinner show. Guests are invited onstage to join in the musical fun. Shops: Several specialty shops featuring steins, cuckoo clocks, toys, wine, Christmas ornaments and German confections. Architecture: Inspired by ...