Soarin’ Fast Facts
– Location: Epcot, Future World, The Land Area of attraction: 59,895 square feet (includes ticketing area, Great Hall where state-of-the-art infrared technology allows guests to participate in up to five different games on digital projection screens by moving their bodies Flight experience: A breathtaking glide over the majestic and diverse natural wonders of California Duration of ...
Epcot Guests Take Flight With Soarin’ For a Bird’s-Eye View of the Golden State
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Imagine a breathtaking, wind-in-your-hair flight over the natural wonders of California — above towering redwoods, snow-capped mountains, sun-kissed deserts and rocky shorelines. With Soarin’, that dream of free flight becomes reality. Soarin’ is based on the popular Disney California Adventure attraction, Soarin’ Over California, at Disneyland Resort. The exhilarating aerial adventure ...
Plunge Into Underwater Adventure at Epcot DiveQuest
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Imagine the ultimate dive site with guaranteed calm seas, no current, unlimited visibility, vivid coral formations and more than 65 species of marine life. Imagine non-aggressive sharks, majestic eagle rays, thousands of tropical fish and a 400-pound sea turtle. Imagine not having to get into dive gear until you're in the water. Divers experience all of this and more at Epcot DiveQuest, a program for Walt Disney World guests offered at The Living Seas pavilion.
“Most excellent” Sea Turtle Crush from ‘Finding Nemo’ Converses with Guests at The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Epcot
– Imagine Crush, the sea turtle from "Finding Nemo," stopping mid-stream, turning to the audience from his movie-screen undersea environment and saying, "Hey you -- dude in the green-striped shirt -- what's that on your head?" Walt Disney Imagineers have created precisely this kind of magical interaction in "Turtle Talk With Crush" at Epcot.
The breakthrough experience gives Walt Disney World guests the chance to engage in live, unrehearsed conversations with the animated sea turtle from the Disney presentation of Pixar's "Finding Nemo."
Germany Fact Sheet – Epcot World Showcase
– Restaurant: Biergarten, an indoor German “courtyard” featuring a German Oktoberfest buffet. At lunch and dinner time, yodelers, dancers and other lederhosen-clad musicians perform an Oktoberfest dinner show. Guests are invited onstage to join in the musical fun. Shops: Several specialty shops featuring steins, cuckoo clocks, toys, wine, Christmas ornaments and German confections. Architecture: Inspired by ...
Epcot World Showcase Presents Sweeping Spectacle of Nations
– Eleven countries and four continents in one vacation? A trip around
the world is a daily experience for guests visiting World Showcase
at Epcot. Awaiting guests is exotic cuisine, entertainment,
artisans, cultural ambassadors and scenic wonders of Canada, the
United Kingdom, France, Morocco, Japan, Italy, Germany, China,
Norway, Mexico and The American Adventure.
Italy Fact Sheet – Epcot World Showcase
– Restaurant: Patina Restaurant Group to open a new restaurant in fall 2008. Tutto Italia is the temporary eatery, showcasing authentic Italian fare. Shops: Il Bel Cristallo offers fine leather purses and wallets, silk scarfs and ties, Gucci, Armani, Dolce e Gabbana Perfumes, Giuseppe Armani ceramic figurines, Venetian glass jewelry, and gold and silver jewelry. La ...
Centuries of Culture Come to Life in Epcot Japan Pavilion
– Along the shoreline of the lagoon, a bright red torii gate, patterned after one in Itsukushima, welcomes visitors. A plaque inscribed in calligraphy proclaims "Japan."
Japan is one of eleven international villages around World Showcase at Epcot, the Walt Disney World theme park of discovery.