The Three Caballeros Reunite for a
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World guests are being treated to a new view of Mexico courtesy of Donald Duck and two of his longtime amigos. “Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros” debuts at Epcot’s Mexico pavilion (replacing “El Rio Del Tiempo”) with a storyline and film featuring Donald Duck, Jos
Soarin’: The Making of a Free-Flight Fantasy
– Inside the Technology LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World Resort takes Epcot guests on a high-flying magical journey that sweeps them up, over and across the richly diverse landscape of California. Never before Soarin’ has anyone had the opportunity to view the Golden State from a bird’s-eye view with such an extraordinary sensation ...
Soarin’ Fast Facts
– Location: Epcot, Future World, The Land Area of attraction: 59,895 square feet (includes ticketing area, Great Hall where state-of-the-art infrared technology allows guests to participate in up to five different games on digital projection screens by moving their bodies Flight experience: A breathtaking glide over the majestic and diverse natural wonders of California Duration of ...
Epcot Guests Take Flight With Soarin’ For a Bird’s-Eye View of the Golden State
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Imagine a breathtaking, wind-in-your-hair flight over the natural wonders of California — above towering redwoods, snow-capped mountains, sun-kissed deserts and rocky shorelines. With Soarin’, that dream of free flight becomes reality. Soarin’ is based on the popular Disney California Adventure attraction, Soarin’ Over California, at Disneyland Resort. The exhilarating aerial adventure ...
Plunge Into Underwater Adventure at Epcot DiveQuest
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Imagine the ultimate dive site with guaranteed calm seas, no current, unlimited visibility, vivid coral formations and more than 65 species of marine life. Imagine non-aggressive sharks, majestic eagle rays, thousands of tropical fish and a 400-pound sea turtle. Imagine not having to get into dive gear until you're in the water. Divers experience all of this and more at Epcot DiveQuest, a program for Walt Disney World guests offered at The Living Seas pavilion.
“Most excellent” Sea Turtle Crush from ‘Finding Nemo’ Converses with Guests at The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Epcot
– Imagine Crush, the sea turtle from "Finding Nemo," stopping mid-stream, turning to the audience from his movie-screen undersea environment and saying, "Hey you -- dude in the green-striped shirt -- what's that on your head?" Walt Disney Imagineers have created precisely this kind of magical interaction in "Turtle Talk With Crush" at Epcot.
The breakthrough experience gives Walt Disney World guests the chance to engage in live, unrehearsed conversations with the animated sea turtle from the Disney presentation of Pixar's "Finding Nemo."
Centuries of Culture Come to Life in Epcot Japan Pavilion
– Along the shoreline of the lagoon, a bright red torii gate, patterned after one in Itsukushima, welcomes visitors. A plaque inscribed in calligraphy proclaims "Japan."
Japan is one of eleven international villages around World Showcase at Epcot, the Walt Disney World theme park of discovery.
Epcot Fact Sheet
– EPCOT FACT SHEET Excitement of discovery: Walt Disney envisioned a showcase for innovation. A place where people could experience the cutting edge of technology. A place celebrating human achievement. The embryo of an idea grew to become Epcot, the Disney discovery park — 305 acres of attractions, shows, interactive presentations, dining, shopping and architectural ...