– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — More than 550,000 Epcot guests have left a personal record of their Epcot memories at Leave a Legacy, a dramatic piece of art created by Walt Disney Imagineering at the entrance to Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort. Leave a Legacy creates a threshold for Epcot, with 30 sculpted and ...
Mission: SPACE is a ‘Blast’ for Epcot Guests
– All systems have been "go"..."launch conditions" favorable...and Epcot guests have responded with "out of this world" exclamations since Mission: SPACE presented by HP blasted off. The thrill ride has exceeded its sky-high expectations, proving to be one of the most popular attractions ever to debut at the 47-square-mile Walt Disney World Resort.
Epcot World Showcase Gardens Celebrate Flora of Many Nations
– From the seasonal explosion of the Canada
pavilion's floral displays to the ancient beauty of China's
reflective ponds and water lilies, the gardens of Epcot are among
the most extensive at Walt Disney World Resort. In all 11
nations of World Showcase, the gardens set the stage to help
tell each country's "story" and provide continuity and transition
from one nation to the next. This showplace of themed landscapes is
maintained by a horticulture staff of more than 750.
Walt Disney World Epcot Salutes Mexico’s Heritage
– Mexico is represented by one of Epcot's dominant landmarks, a huge building like a Mayan or Aztec pyramid overlooking the eastern shore of World Showcase. Inside the Mexico pavilion, Walt Disney World visitors find a moonlit plaza surrounded by tile-roofed shops, one of Mexico City's most famous restaurants and a memorable boat cruise down El Rio del Tiempo.
The Three Caballeros Reunite for a
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World guests are being treated to a new view of Mexico courtesy of Donald Duck and two of his longtime amigos. “Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros” debuts at Epcot’s Mexico pavilion (replacing “El Rio Del Tiempo”) with a storyline and film featuring Donald Duck, Jos
Epcot Guests Take Flight With Soarin’ For a Bird
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Imagine a breathtaking, wind-in-your-hair flight over the natural wonders of California — above towering redwoods, snow-capped mountains, sun-kissed deserts and rocky shorelines. With Soarin’, the newest attraction at Epcot, that dream of free flight becomes reality. The exhilarating aerial adventure immerses guests in a multi-sensory experience, complete with sights and ...
Soarin’: The Making of a Free-Flight Fantasy
– Inside the Technology LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World Resort takes Epcot guests on a high-flying magical journey that sweeps them up, over and across the richly diverse landscape of California. Never before Soarin’ has anyone had the opportunity to view the Golden State from a bird’s-eye view with such an extraordinary sensation ...
Plunge Into Underwater Adventure at Epcot DiveQuest
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Imagine the ultimate dive site with guaranteed calm seas, no current, unlimited visibility, vivid coral formations and more than 65 species of marine life. Imagine non-aggressive sharks, majestic eagle rays, thousands of tropical fish and a 400-pound sea turtle. Imagine not having to get into dive gear until you're in the water. Divers experience all of this and more at Epcot DiveQuest, a program for Walt Disney World guests offered at The Living Seas pavilion.
“Most excellent” Sea Turtle Crush from ‘Finding Nemo’ Converses with Guests at The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Epcot
– Imagine Crush, the sea turtle from "Finding Nemo," stopping mid-stream, turning to the audience from his movie-screen undersea environment and saying, "Hey you -- dude in the green-striped shirt -- what's that on your head?" Walt Disney Imagineers have created precisely this kind of magical interaction in "Turtle Talk With Crush" at Epcot.
The breakthrough experience gives Walt Disney World guests the chance to engage in live, unrehearsed conversations with the animated sea turtle from the Disney presentation of Pixar's "Finding Nemo."