‘The American Idol Experience’ Facts
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – In addition to being the first-of-its-kind attraction in the world to be based on the TV show “American Idol,” “The American Idol Experience” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park offers a variety of fast facts. Among them: BORN TO BE WIRED: The high-tech theater is wired with more than 76 miles ...
Toy Story Mania! Fun Facts
– Each ride vehicle weighs as much as 8,580 Woody dolls. It would take 5,026 toy soldiers lined up end-to-end to make up the total track length. Toy Story Mania! is the first time that Walt Disney Imagineering is creating an attraction for two Disney Parks simultaneously. It has been estimated that, each day, guests ...
Curtain Up on
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — The stars from “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,” “Handy Manny,” “Little Einsteins” and more entertain Walt Disney World guests with animated graphics, music and songs in a new interactive, fun stage show, “Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Casey, the “Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage!” host, assists the audience in a ...
– Fun & Fast Facts Grand Opening: The official premiere of "Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show" was May 5, 2005. Location: Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The show is presented in a 6.5-acre, outdoor stunt arena with seating for 5,000 guests. Show Cast: Approximately 35 stunt drivers, actors and ...
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Fact Sheet
– Disney-MGM Studios immerses guests in the glamour of show business 365 days a year with thrilling attractions, incredible Broadway-style
shows, world-class atmosphere entertainment and interactive film,
television and radio production facilities.
Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Immerses Guests in a Celebration of ShowBusiness
– It's on with the show at Disney-MGM Studios where guests of all ages are immersed in the glitz, glamour and excitement of show business -- strolling down Hollywood Boulevard, surrounded by the sights, sounds and personalities of Tinseltown in the 1930s; learning how classic Disney characters are brought to life through the magic of animation; blasting off on a wild limousine ride with America's premier rock band, Aerosmith, as their guides; or becoming immersed in the world of big-budget movie car chases and the excitement of high-flying stunt performers.