Disney’s Hollywood Studios Fact Sheet
– Disney-MGM Studios immerses guests in the glamour of show business 365 days a year with thrilling attractions, incredible Broadway-style
shows, world-class atmosphere entertainment and interactive film,
television and radio production facilities.
Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Immerses Guests in a Celebration of Show
– It's on with the show at Disney-MGM Studios where guests of all ages are immersed in the glitz, glamour and excitement of show business -- strolling down Hollywood Boulevard, surrounded by the sights, sounds and personalities of Tinseltown in the 1930s; learning how classic Disney characters are brought to life through the magic of animation; blasting off on a wild limousine ride with America's premier rock band, Aerosmith, as their guides; or becoming immersed in the world of big-budget movie car chases and the excitement of high-flying stunt performers.
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Fast Facts
– Track Length: 3,403 feet, which is more than a half-mile of twists, turns, loops, corkscrews, hills and dips. Inversions: Two roll-over loops and one corkscrew — Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is Disney’s first coaster in the United States to feature inversions. “Limotrain” Capacity: 24 guests, about twice the number of passengers who fit ...
‘Voyage of the Little Mermaid’ is a ‘Fin’tastic Stage Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– A fish named Flounder and a crazy crab called Sebastian join Ariel and the rest of the cast under the sea
in "Voyage of the Little Mermaid," a unique show spectacular at Disney-MGM Studios.
Featuring dazzling special effects, the show combines live performers with giant puppets and favorite clips from the film to tell the delightful story of Ariel.