What’s New, What’s Next in Walt Disney World Dining
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla – Some of the newest menu items and dining spots, and a look ahead: Katsura Grill at the Japan pavilion in Epcot World Showcase recently opened, replacing the Yakitori House. The exterior is inspired by the strolling gardens at the historic Katsura Imperial Villa outside Kyoto, Japan, established in the 1600s ...
Insider Information on Disney Dining
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – What’s the most romantic dinner spot at Walt Disney World Resort? Where can I find kosher foods? Is vegetarian on the menu? Some “insider tips” on Disney dining: Most romantic dinner spot: A table for two at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Wedgwood China, Christofle ...
Noted Chefs From Around the Globe Creating Magic in Walt Disney World Kitchens
– Chef Robert Adams, executive chef Magic Kingdom -Adams oversees the culinary team in Magic Kingdom. His training was in Central Florida restaurant kitchens, and he helped open Orlando’s venerable Le Coq Au Vin. Adams has been with Disney since 1983, and helped open more than 40 restaurants in the parks and resorts. Chef Jens Dahlmann, executive ...
Walt Disney World Resort Dining Fun Facts
– Take your pick. . . There are more than 475 places to dine across Walt Disney World Resort including full-service and quick-service restaurants and portable food carts. In all, more than 6,000 different food items are available. Serving the wine . . . More than 700 sommeliers have been awarded the Court of Master Sommelier Introductory ...
From Wine to Cocktails, Coffee and Tea, Disney Expands Beverage Program
– As baby boomers -- the first generation to grow up with Disney theme parks -- return to Walt Disney World Resort, they're demanding a new level of sophistication, especially in the realm of dining. In the past 10 years, world-class restaurants have been introduced -- California Grill, Flying Fish Cafe, C
Eating Around ‘The World’: A Guide to Walt Disney World Theme Park
– People can eat themselves out of house and home, eat until they can't take another bite, or eat to their heart's content. But eating around the world? It's a thought that might make even the greatest gourmand wince.
Eating around the world is a much easier task if "the world" is Walt Disney World Resort, home to at least 60 theme park and resort table-service restaurants.