LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – This year families traveling and playing together can save together at Walt Disney World Resort.
Thanks to a new special ticket offer*, parties of six or more who purchase a minimum four-day Magic Your Way ticket by June 14, 2014, will receive an additional day for everyone – for free.
The new offer is a great way for large families, from parents and siblings to aunts, uncles, grandparents and more, to discover all the ways they can enjoy the magic of celebrating together.
Between world-class attractions in the theme parks and water parks, character breakfasts, time in the parks and resorts, recreation fun and much more, there’s enough magic to enjoy together.
Some of the highlights include:
- Magic Kingdom – New Fantasyland, “it’s a small world” and the Wishes Fireworks Spectacular at Magic Kingdom are some of the must-do’s for families. Families will delight in the new Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade and – coming May 28, 2014 – Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Epcot – families can go Soarin’, explore the 11 countries at World Showcase, and close the evening with the IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom—Explore Kilimanjaro Safaris, DinoLand U.S.A. and “Finding Nemo, The Musical”; also close encounters with fascinating wildlife at every turn.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Toy Story Midway Mania for friendly family competition, and Fantasmic! Nighttime extravaganza.
- Character dining: from Chef Mickey’s Cinderella’s Royal Table at Cinderella Castle to many more opportunities in the parks, large groups can delight in an immersive character dining experience together.
- A Suite Vacation: Disney resorts are uniquely themed to transport the entire family to a whole different world, and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, consisting primarily of family suites for up to six guests, immerses families traveling together into the magical worlds of classic Disney and Disney•Pixar films.
- MyMagic+: MyMagic+ gives families more tools than ever when planning their Walt Disney World vacation. With features such as FastPass+ and Memory Maker, it’s easier than ever to enjoy time and capture memories with the people who they care about the most.
To book this special ticket offer, guests can visit DisneyWorld.com/Together or call 844/2GETHER. Tickets must be purchased by June 14, 2014.
* Advanced purchase required. Offer not available at theme park or Downtown Disney ticket windows. Offer not available for previously purchased tickets.