From the kingdom of Arendelle, guests can immerse themselves in the Oscar-winning animated blockbuster hit “Frozen” throughout Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. From meet and greets with royalty, to vacationing at the stunning sites that inspired the blockbuster film, here’s where you can enjoy your own icy adventures:
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Meet Elsa and Anna inside Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
- Elsa and Anna appear in the new daytime spectacular “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Also at Magic Kingdom, the “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show transforms Cinderella Castle with visuals from “Frozen”.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can sing along to “Frozen” songs with Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and the Royal Historians of Arendelle daily at “For the First Time in Forever: A ‘Frozen’ Sing-Along Celebration” inside Premiere Theater.
- At Disney California Adventure Park, for a limited time, guests will enjoy an array of “Frozen Fun” experiences, including:
- Meet Elsa and Anna at the “Royal Welcome,” inside the Animation Academy.
- Learn how to sketch characters such as Olaf and Marshmallow inside Animation Academy.
- Join the musical fun as “Frozen” springs to life during “For The First Time in Forever: A ‘Frozen’ Sing-Along Celebration” at the newly reimagined Crown Jewel Theatre.
- Play in the snow at “Olaf’s Snow Fest,” featuring a snowcapped courtyard reminiscent of Arendelle. Guests may build a snowman in real snow, swoosh down a snow slide, meet Olaf and get a warm hug, and also enjoy music, food and entertainment.
- “Chill out” during “Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party,” with exciting music, games and even ice carvers.
- Guests may browse cool collections of “Frozen”-themed apparel, keepsakes, trinkets and toys on the Hollywood Backlot in Disney California Adventure.
- During the holiday season, Olaf, Elsa and Anna appear in “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” the holiday version of the popular after-dark spectacular at Disney California Adventure. “World of Color – Winter Dreams” may be seen mid-November through early January.
- At Disneyland Park, a new “Frozen”-themed show plays at Fantasy Faire. The team of Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones put their unique spin on the “Frozen” story as they adapt it for the Royal Theatre.
- Also at Disneyland, Anna, Elsa and Olaf make a “pre-parade” appearance on their own special float daily prior to the daily Mickey’s Soundsational Parade.
- At Downtown Disney, guests enjoy skating on Olaf’s Frozen Ice Rink through Feb. 22, 2015.
- Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, a wintry salon at Downtown Disney, invites guests to shop for “Frozen” treasures or undergo a magical transformation to become a princess or a snowman.
Adventures by Disney:
- A new vacation experience to Norway guides families through an eight-day, seven-night adventure across the stunning lands that inspired the movie “Frozen”: Fjords, Bergen and Oslo.
- Elsa, Anna and Olaf appear in the “Disney Magic On Parade”.
Disney Cruise Line:
- Memorable meet and greets with Anna, Elsa, and for the first time in forever, Kristoff and Olaf
- “Anna’s Chase for the Chocolate” scavenger hunt for those who share Anna’s sense of adventure, with a special surprise for finishing the game
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” activity where kids take on Elsa’s magical powers to make snow and ice
- “The Maypole Swirl and Twirl” for families to learn a traditional Scandinavian dance spinning and braiding giant ribbons
- “Frozen” themed dining experience, including a menu inspired by traditional Nordic fare and special dishes inspired by the film
- “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends,” a family-friendly interactive deck party featuring the famous royal sisters of Arendelle and their fun-loving Nordic companions
- In summer 2015, Anna, Elsa and Olaf join the line up of beloved Disney characters in the Disney Cruise Line original production, “Disney Dreams … An Enchanted Classic,” Walt Disney Theatre aboard the Disney Magic
- Olaf’s Summertime Freeze bar will open on Castaway Cay summer 2015 and serve non-alcoholic specialty frozen drinks in souvenir cups