Flying Fish Cafe to Serve Breakfast for a Limited Time
Guests will be able to enjoy breakfast at Flying Fish Cafe on Disney’s BoardWalk this fall, for a limited time. Breakfast fare will include waffle with tiramisu marscarpone, soft polenta with fennel sausage, frittata with roasted red pepper and prosciutto and more. The restaurant will offer breakfast from Oct. 1 through Dec. 7 from 7:30-11 a.m. daily and reservations can be made by calling 407/WDW-DINE or by visiting Disneyworld.com/dine
Beat the Heat at Senses – A Disney Spa with Refreshing Summertime Spa Treatments
At Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, and Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, guests can enjoy spa treatments designed to hydrate, heal and protect–and chase away the effects of the summer sun.
Summer Sun Relief treatments include the Aloe Sun Relief Body Treatment and Massage ($185) that tones, moisturizes and stimulates the skin. The 80-minute pampering session rejuvenates the skins with a cucumber mint body wrap and massage, along with a soothing aloe mint hydrating facial. Say goodbye to tired legs and feet with an 80-minute Firming Leg Relief Pedicure ($90) with a cucumber mint sugar scrub and body masque designed to refresh and revive. Or, escape to 50-minute anti-aging Pineapple Tropical Vanilla Facial ($150) that hydrates and refines the skin with healing ingredients to keep summer-weary faces in top shape. These treatments and more are available from Aug. 1-Sept. 30.
Reservations can be booked by calling 407-WDW-SPAS or visit www.disneyworld.com/spas/senses for more information.
Marketplace Co-Op Now Open at Downtown Disney
A new merchandise location, the Marketplace Co-Op, is now open at Downtown Disney Marketplace. The shop features six boutiques that showcase new and innovative merchandise and will serve as a testing space for new Disney retail concepts, shops and products. The Marketplace Co-Op’s six new boutiques are:
- Beautifully Disney - A beauty destination from women featuring make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories.
- Centerpiece - Home products with a Disney flair that includes room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Cherry Tree Lane - Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand - A place to personalize and customize electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room - Vintage-inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Zoey and Pickles - A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.
Part of the multi-year transformation of Downtown Disney into Disney Springs, the Co-Op occupies the space that formerly housed Team Mickey.