LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLA. – Superstars of HGTV and DIY Network shows will appear at the 20th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presented by HGTV between March 6 and May 19, 2013. Designers and other popular HGTV celebrities will meet festivalgoers and showcase expert tips and clever tricks at noon and 3 p.m. each Friday, Saturday and Sunday on The Designers’ Stage presented by HGTV at the Festival Center.
This year’s new-to-the-festival celebrities are Florida’s own David Bromstad (HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars); Egypt Sherrod, new host of HGTV’s Property Virgins; Sara Peterson, editor-in-chief of HGTV Magazine; Design on a Dime’s Casey Noble; Chris Lambton from Going Yard; and Chris Grundy from DIY Network’s Cool Tools.
The complete lineup and guest seminar topics include:
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard: ”Going Yard for Your Lifestyle”
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools: “Keepin’ It Green with Grundy”
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins: “Getting the Inside Scoop on HGTV’s Top Home Features for 2013″
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney: “Bringing More Disney Inspiration and HGTV Design to Your Backyard”
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms: “Discovering Design Tips to Personalize Your Space & Make a Good Room Great”
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves: “Desperate Landscapes . . . Where Do We Grow from Here?”
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine: “Boosting Your Curb Appeal! 25 Easy Ideas from Front Doors to Flower Pots”
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms: “Million Dollar Trends”
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime: “Creating Luxury Hotel Floral Arrangements in Your Home”
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade: “Easy Ideas for Creating a Designer Garden”
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars: “The Power of Color”
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network stars and all gardening programs and exhibits are included with admission to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. For more information, call 407/W-DISNEY (934-7639) or visit www.EpcotinSpring.com.