Ten frames about the new boutique bowling
- Opening: Early December, 2012 in Downtown Disney West Side at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Square Footage: 50,000. Largest Splitsville ever built.
- Number of lanes: 30. Nearly twice as many as any other Splitsville.
- Lane configuration: 20 lanes second-level, 10 ground-level. First two-level Splitsville of its kind.
- Number of bars: Five, featuring the famous Splitsville frozen schooner of beer, specialty cocktails and a wide selection of frozen specialty drinks.
- Featured menu items: Hand-cut steaks, mahi mahi with Voodoo shrimp, fresh-rolled sushi, filet sliders, hand-tossed pizza and classic hamburgers made with Splitsville’s special blend of certified angus brisket, short rib and ground chuck.
- Number of sushi bars: Two – one on each level where customers can watch chefs roll their hand-made creations and belly-up for a Volcano Roll, Super Tuna or any of the fresh selections.
- Other unique features: Lane concierge responsible for delivering shoes and bowling balls to your lanes prior to your arrival; outdoor patio dining on both floors; billiards tables; live music seven nights a week; more than 60 flat screen TVs.
- First location: Tampa, Fla. (opened December 2003)
- Other Splitsville locations: Tampa; Miami; Fairview, Texas and Fredericksburg, Va.