At Disney, we seek to foster safe, respectful, and inclusive workplaces wherever we do business. This commitment applies not only to the more than 166,000 Disney employees, but also to the thousands of people creating Disney-branded products around the world.
We also hold high expectations for quality and ethics from those who supply us with Disney-branded products or produce them under license from us. This includes promoting ethical sourcing of Disney-branded products by working to improve labor conditions in production facilities, testing the safety and integrity of products, and exploring ways to reduce the environmental footprint of the supply chain.
Our goals for fostering safe, respectful, and inclusive workplaces include:
- Develop and support a diverse workforce
- Increase access to and participation in health and wellness programs for our employees and their families
- Promote policies and programs that support parents and caregivers in the workplace
- Maintain safe workplaces in our owned operations
- Support employee career development
- Increase understanding of our extended supply chain in order to promote safe, inclusive, and respectful workplaces
- Support programs and initiatives that address core labor issues within our supply chain
For more information, please visit The Walt Disney Company: Disney Citizenship
If you are interested in a career at Disney, please visit www.DisneyCareers.com.