LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – November 13, 2010 – Walt Disney World Company was selected as one of three Corporate Recognition Award recipients during the 2010 Eagle Awards Ceremony hosted by the African American Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida. The event pays tribute to outstanding minority entrepreneurs in the Central Florida Community. Celebrating its 6th year, the Eagle Awards bestowed honors on an up and coming construction company, a management consulting company, and its premier award was given to a company who specializes in baggage handling systems at one of the nation’s busiest transit ports – Orlando International Airport. The evening was a celebration of the endurance and perseverance entrepreneurs display as they turn their dreams into reality. This message was conveyed during the keynote address featuring Mr. Michael V. Roberts of The Roberts Companies, a multi-million dollar conglomerate of 77 companies owned and operated by Roberts and his brother, based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Walt Disney World Co. congratulates this year’s awardees!
- 2010 CORPORATE Recognition Award Recipient-Orlando Magic
- 2010 CORPORATE Recognition Award Recipient – Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- 2010 CORPORATE Recognition Award Recipient – Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- 2010 Emerging Business of the Year-B & L Management Consulting Group
- 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year-ACY Contractors, LLC
- 2010 Eagle Award R-DVI Services