LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Families, friends or fans of the “suite life” can now realize their dream at Disney’s All-Star Resort Family Suites, the first value category property at Walt Disney World Resort to offer two-bedroom suite accommodations.
More than 400 guestrooms at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort have been transformed into 215 suites to offer a new lodging option to guests.
“Research has shown us that more and more vacationing families are looking for accommodations that offer affordable ‘suite-type’ rooms,” said Kevin Myers, vice president of Walt Disney World Resort hotels. “Our popular All-Star resorts offer an affordable and convenient option for larger families looking for amenities that one can only find in a studio apartment.”
Families will enjoy all the whimsical, music-themed details offered by Disney’s All-Star Music Resort that appeal to both kids and adults, along with family-suite rates starting at $184 per night, based on seasonality. The new family suites comfortably sleep up to six persons and feature amenities such as:
- Master bedroom
- Generously sized kitchenette
- Two full baths
- Coffeemaker & counter refrigerator
- Two 27″ flat screen TVs
- Upholstered lounge chairs
- Privacy vanity drapes & custom lighting fixtures
- Pack & Play cribs
- High speed Internet
- Custom furniture
“Families can now plan their days at Walt Disney World together in the comfort of their own Disney suite while enjoying separate sleeping areas with added privacy options,” Myers noted. “In addition to the larger accommodations, having two separate full bathrooms will not only save time, but make getting ready for the parks more convenient for the whole family.”
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is located within the Disney’s Animal Kingdom resort area. Complimentary transportation is provided for resort guests throughout their stay at Walt Disney World Resort.
Other benefits of staying at a Walt Disney World resort include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Each day, one of the Walt Disney World magical theme parks opens one hour early exclusively for resort guests, or stays open up to three hours extra after regular park hours so Walt Disney World hotel guests can enjoy select attractions. (NOTE: Extra Magic Hours of up to two hours after park close take effect in January-February 2013).
- Disney’s Magical Express: A complimentary airport shuttle and luggage delivery service. Walt Disney World resort guests check their bags at their hometown airport, bypass baggage claim at Orlando International Airport (OIA) and board luxury motor coaches to Walt Disney World Resort .
- Central Billing: “Put it on my card.” The Walt Disney World Resort identification card is used to charge food and merchandise. The resort ID card is issued upon check-in, and all purchases are charged to guests’ resort hotel accounts.
For reservations or information, guests may contact 407/W-DISNEY, a travel agent or visit disneyworld.com.