Disney Honeymoons Are a Fairy Tale Come True
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Who hasn’t dreamed of seeing the world on their honeymoon? Having a quiet dinner at a Parisian bistro, a moonlit walk on a secluded white sand beach or sightseeing at an enchanted castle? Only Walt Disney World Resort can offer this, and more, on the same trip.
Disney’s Fairy Tale Honeymoons let couples choose the getaway of their dreams. Newlyweds can explore all four theme parks, sail away on board Disney Cruise Line or relax in an oceanfront room at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spas at Ko Olina, Hawai`i, on the island of O`ahu.
The adventure begins prior to arrival. Any special arrangement, from a fun excursion to dinner reservations, can be made in advance.
During the honeymoon itself, guests will receive a number of romantic amenities to make their honeymoon a memorable one. Happy couples can customize their Magic Your Way vacation package to fit their specific honeymoon needs. Packages can include accommodations, theme park tickets, dining or additional recreational activities.
The door to true romantic opportunity is found in the 40-square-mile entertainment kingdom that is Walt Disney World Resort. Some of the most enjoyable activities for guests include:
- A magical walk through the park – Whether it’s walking through the past along Main Street, U.S.A. or watching as the sun fades over Cinderella Castle, Magic Kingdom endures as a delightfully romantic experience. Not to be outdone, Epcot allows visitors to see the world in the exploration of 11 nations in World Showcase. Guests can take in the glamour of show business at Disney’s Hollywood Studios or take a plunge down The Twilight ZoneÔ Tower of Terror. For adventurers, Disney’s Animal Kingdom boasts Expedition Everest, a high-speed train ride to Mount Everest where the legend of the yeti comes to life.
- Being a good sport – Want to play the same course as Tiger Woods? Disney offers five golfcourses. Spa treatments, horseback riding, tennis or a day at one of Disney’s two water parks are just what the doctor ordered for an active, yet relaxing, honeymoon.
- The night comes alive – At Downtown Disney, interactive DisneyQuest presents high-techadventure, and the Cirque du Soleil production, La Nouba, is a wonder of theatrics, acrobatics, live music and breathtaking stunts.
- Delicious relaxation – No evening would be complete without a stellar meal. California Grill atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort offers a majestic view overlooking Magic Kingdom, as well as the scrumptious cuisine and a list of award-winning California wines. Perhaps a fresh catch at Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk? The sheer variety and diversity of the Walt Disney World restaurants allow for many memorable meals.
- Launching a marriage – By taking a cruise with Disney Cruise Line, guests can choosebetween a 3- or 4-night trip to Nassau and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, or take a 7-night Caribbean cruise through the islands of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John and Castaway Cay. Aboard the ship, guests enjoy many activities. From dinner at Animator’s Palate, where the restaurant transforms from black and white to full color during your meal, to three Broadway-style stage shows, the Disney magic truly expands to the sea.
- Going on an Adventure – There’s a magical world out there waiting to be explored.Adventures by Disney guided group vacations is a way to discover it. Honeymooners can delight in getting closer to some of the world’s most popular destinations through authentic cultural experiences with local experts. And with VIP access to activities, you and your better half can see the world in a whole new light.
- Finishing touch – Just a two-hour drive from Walt Disney World Resort is Disney’s Vero Beach Resort. Guests can search for seashells or toast their new marriage on the balcony of the oceanfront lounge.
- You deserve the best – TheKnot.com recently named Walt Disney World Resort the number one domestic honeymoon destination.
With a Disney’s Fairy Tale Honeymoon, Disney specialists take care of everything so lovebirds can focus on each other. There are offerings in a variety of price ranges.
With Disney’s Honeymoon Registry, couples also may complete a gift registry for elements to comprise an all-inclusive honeymoon to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. The customized registry is divided into specific categories such as “adventure,” “exotic,” “relaxing,” “luxury” and “distinctly Disney” to compliment couples’ personal interests. Couples can even personalize their online registry page.
For more information or to book a Disney Honeymoon, call 321/939-4623 or visit the website at disneyhoneymoons.com.