LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — It’s a tea party fit for a princess at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Girls are encouraged to attend dressed up in their favorite princess attire and enjoy tea filled with fantasy and delight at My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party offered in the Garden View Lounge.
Little princesses will get the royal treatment with tea for two, deliciously decorative princess cakes, plus a personal meet-and-greet with Princess Aurora from the classic Disney animated film “Sleeping Beauty.” The enchanting tea party is hosted by Miss Rose Petal, a magical rose from Aurora’s garden that has come to life to lead storytelling, sing-alongs and a princess parade.
But that’s just the beginning of the magical experience. Guests age 3-11 also receive a My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown, plus accessories. Special princesses also take home their very own ribbon tiara, silver princess link bracelet, fresh rose, special scrapbook set and a Best Friend certificate.
My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party is offered 10:30 a.m.-noon most days (schedule varies, call 407/WDW-DINE for applicable days and reservations).
It’s a Princess Paradise All Over Walt Disney World Resort
Disney’s grand tradition of princess-themed attractions, shows and merchandise is evident throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Here’s a “don’t miss” lineup of where to play, dine and shop for princesses throughout Disney’s royal playground.
- Magic Kingdom – Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Snow White’s Scary Adventure, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Mad Tea Party, Peter Pan’s Flight, Ariel’s Grotto, storytelling with Belle at the Fairy Tale Garden, and the “Disney Dreams Come True” parade.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – “Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage,” “Voyage of the Little Mermaid,” “Fantasmic!” fireworks spectacular starring several Disney princes and princesses.
- Fairytale Dining daily at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Cinderella Castle, with Cinderella and friends, includes a photo imaging package; breakfast: 8:05-10:40 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-2:40 p.m., dinner 3:50-10 p.m.
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway at Epcot. A Norwegian Castle is the fairy tale setting for all-you-can-eat, family-style dining with several Disney princesses; includes a photo imaging package. Breakfast 8:30-10:10 a.m., lunch 11:40 a.m.-2:50 p.m., dinner 4:20-8:40 p.m.
- Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, breakfast buffet with Mary Poppins and friends, daily from 8-11:10 a.m.
- Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa features characters from “Alice in Wonderland.” Children will make and eat cupcakes, enjoy lunch, and have tea with the characters. Offered Monday-Friday at 1:30 p.m.
- And for those who’d rather dine late, even guests too young to “attend the ball” can have a grand time at Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A prime rib dinner buffet is offered daily from 4:30-8:20 p.m.
Call 407/WDW-DINE for dining reservations.
Princess-related merchandise is offered at several shops throughout Walt Disney World Resort with offerings ranging from elegant costumes and nightgowns to make-your-own jewelry, and two princess salons.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, located in the Princess Room in the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney Marketplace, allows young guests, ages 3-12, to be magically transformed into their favorite Disney princess. An assortment of costumes and accessories, hairstyles and shimmering makeup is offered.
- A new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is located in Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom. Princesses, ages 3-12, can choose from three makeover packages — the Coach makeover (hairstyle and shimmering makeup), the Crown makeover (hairstyle, nails and shimmering makeup) and the Castle makeover (hairstyle, nails, shimmering makeup, an imaging package and princess costume complete with crown, wand and shoes).
- Other locations for princess paraphernalia include Tinker Bell’s Treasures in Magic Kingdom, Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Mouse Gear at Epcot also for kids ages 3-12.
Call 407/824-4321 for more information.