- Track Length: 3,403 feet, which is more than a half-mile of
twists, turns, loops, corkscrews, hills and dips.
- Inversions: Two roll-over loops and one corkscrew — Rock ‘n’
Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is Disney’s first coaster in the
United States to feature inversions.
- “Limotrain” Capacity: 24 guests, about twice the number of
passengers who fit in the average stretch limousine.
- Maximum Speed: The attraction’s high-speed launch catapults
each Limotrain to approximately 60 mph in 2.8 seconds — similar to
the feeling of sitting in a supersonic jet as it blasts off from
the deck of an aircraft carrier.
- Exclusive Audio: Five specially recorded Aerosmith soundtracks.
Each Limotrain features a different Aerosmith song, with lead
singer Steven Tyler and guitarist Joe Perry recording custom lyrics
and riffs for each tune. Examples include “Love In A Roller
Coaster” (“Love In An Elevator”) and “What Kind of Ride Are You
On?” (“What Kind of Love Are You On?”).
- A Rocking Good Time: Actual ride time for the roller coaster is
1:22; the cycle time for each Limotrain is 3:12 (the exact running
time of one of Aerosmith’s “Greatest Hits,” “Sweet Emotion”); and
the attraction’s pre-show feature is approximately two
- On-Board Audio: Each guest’s seat boasts two high-frequency
tweeters, two mid-range speakers and one subwoofer (mounted under
the seat). By comparison, most automobiles have a total of four
speakers in the entire vehicle.
- Total Speakers per Limotrain: 120.
- Total Speakers in Attraction: 900.
- Watts of Audio Amplifier Output Power: More than 32,000.
- Height Restriction: 48 inches.
- Attraction Entrance: On Sunset Boulevard, near The Twilight
Zone Tower of Terror. At 40 feet tall, the
larger-than-life electric guitar has a neck which morphs into a
scale-model coaster track and extends 320 feet to the entrance