– Swimmers enjoy a slower-paced life on Castaway Creek at Typhoon
Lagoon in the Walt Disney World Resort.
Blizzard Beach – Melt-Away-Bay
– Melt-Away-Bay wave pool at Disney's Blizzard Beach water theme park
offers a relaxing chance to chill out for the whole family.
WARM FLORIDA WEATHER
– WARM FLORIDA WEATHER - Sunny skies make swimming possible yearround at Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World Resort.
– A snow-gator fountain refreshes a young girl playing in Tike's
Peak, a children's play area at Disney's Blizzard Beach water park.
Blizzard Beach – Mt. Gushmore
– Two body slides on the top of Mt. Gushmore offer thrilling,
"chilling" excitement at Disney's Blizzard Beach water park at Walt
Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Wakeboarding on Bay Lake
– WET & WILD: Guests looking to add even more adventure to their Disney stay can make waves wakeboarding at Disney's Contemporary Resort Marina. Walt Disney World Resort offers many wild and "water-full" adventures including parasailing, bass fishing and water-skiing.
Fishing Around World Showcase Lagoon
– Bass fishing tours are offered on three different waterways systems at Walt Disney World Resort, including one that provides guests with a fisherman's view of Epcot as early-morning excursions from the waters around World Showcase
Crush ‘n’ Gusher – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
– Water park thrill seekers will be in for a surprise as they defy
gravity on Crush 'n' Gusher, a new water coaster ride at Disney's
Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World Resort