– Disney's BoardWalk is bustling with lively entertainment, shopping,
unique dining options, a dueling piano bar, brew pub, dance hall
and ESPN Club. The seashore-themed village includes the 378-room
BoardWalk Inn, 532-room BoardWalk Villas and 20,000-square-foot
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cub’s Den
– For children 4-12 years old, Disney's Wilderness Lodge offers an
adult-supervised, western-themed entertainment club that operates
daily from 5 p.m. to midnight.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
– Mowgli and Baloo, two 'toon favorites from the 1967 Disney animated
feature film "The Jungle Book," appear to take a stroll through the
decades at Disney's Pop Century Resort, the newest value hotel at
Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– Hand-carved furnishings, rich wood and vibrant colors at Disney's
Animal Kingdom Lodge offer Walt Disney World Resort guests the
finest in authentic African architecture and design.
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
– A miniature train races around a sugary mountain and village in the
lobby of Disney's Yacht Club Resort.