Holidays at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, a deluxe resort hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., captures the yuletide spirit of the holiday season with cultural decor and warm traditions.
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
– Disney's All-Star Sports Resort features 1,920 value-priced rooms
in buildings festooned with larger-than-life sports icons
representing surfing, basketball, tennis, baseball and football.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
– The Atlantic seaboard-inspired Disney's Beach Club Villas, located
adjacent to the popular Disney's Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney
World, was designed by noted architect Robert A.M. Stern, best
known for his East Coast oceanside houses.
Jiko – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
– The signature restaurant at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is
Jiko-The Cooking Place, featuring cuisines from around the globe:
banana leaf-steamed Chilean sea bass with asparagus puree,
mushrooms and apples; oven-baked garlic chicken tagine with
grapefruit, olives and herbs; a whole roasted papaya stuffed with
spicy minced beef.
– The charm and flavor of the 1930s Mid-Atlantic coast is recaptured at Disney's BoardWalk, a waterfront village combining an exciting entertainment district with Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Disney's BoardWalk Villas.