Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
– The grandeur of Rocky Mountain national park geyser country is the
inspiration for Disney's Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
– Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, two toy icons that are part of pop
culture, serve as a smiling photo backdrop for many "real" smiles
at Disney's Pop Century Resort.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– Hand-carved furnishings, rich wood and vibrant colors at Disney's
Animal Kingdom Lodge offer Walt Disney World Resort guests the
finest in authentic African architecture and design.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
– White sandy beaches, palm trees, water recreation and traditional
South Seas longhouses are all combined in Disney's Polynesian
Resort at Walt Disney World Resort.
Guests with disabilities
– A picturesque pool at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
features easy entry just as the sandy beach of the seashore slopes
into the water.
Hidden Mickey – Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
– Walt Disney World Resort is filled with "hidden" Mickeys --
silhouettes and abstract images of Mickey Mouse cleverly hidden by
Walt Disney Imagineers.