Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
– Hoops Hotel is the second phase of Disney's 1,920-room All-Star
Sports Resort, which features football, surfing, baseball,
basketball and tennis themes.
Big Help for Hunger Relief Gets Underway
– Disney executives were among a group of community leaders who helped Second Harvest Food Bank break ground on a new $15 million facility that will provide hunger relief for thousands of Central Floridians in need.
The presidential suite at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– It’s a Suite Life — The presidential suite at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, also called the Royal Asante Suite, is a lavish, 2,115-square-foot oasis with hand-crafted armoires, a cozy curved couch nestled by a remote-control fireplace, a bubbly Jacuzzi, original African artwork decor, and a wood-carved grand canopy bed so large in design that it ...
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
– Disney's 2,112-room Caribbean Beach Resort offers guests an
island-vacation experience in moderately priced accommodations at
Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
– The Atlantic seaboard-inspired Disney's Beach Club Villas, located
adjacent to the popular Disney's Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney
World, was designed by noted architect Robert A.M. Stern, best
known for his East Coast oceanside houses.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– Giraffes and other exotic animals at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
bring the excitement and splendor of an African wildlife reserve to
Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
– Disney's Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World Resort in
Lake Buena Vista, Fla. is Disney's first moderate-level convention