Disney’s Beach Club Villas
– The Atlantic seaboard-inspired Disney's Beach Club Villas, located
adjacent to the popular Disney's Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney
World, was designed by noted architect Robert A.M. Stern, best
known for his East Coast oceanside houses.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge logo
– Giraffes and other exotic animals at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
bring the excitement and splendor of an African wildlife reserve to
Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
– Disney's Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World Resort in
Lake Buena Vista, Fla. is Disney's first moderate-level convention
Disney VoluntEARS Earn $689,950 for Central Florida Nonprofits
– Assisting 13 local nonprofits through 17 projects in 2010, Disney’s Theme Park Merchandise Team gave a total of 450 hours toward making a difference in their community. Activities included conducting food drives for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, collecting pet supplies for the SPCA of Central Florida, giving numerous holiday donations to benefit ...
Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons – The Land – Epcot
– A traditional summer treat -- the watermelon -- is taking an entirely different look at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., as The Land pavilion at Epcot has developed a process to grow Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
– A giant tabletop jukebox anchors a 1950s lodge building as giant
sock-hoppers be-bop on the hotel's exterior at Disney's Pop Century
Resort a value-category hotel at the Walt Disney World
Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.