Stefan Hellwig – Walt Disney Imagineering
– Stefan Hellwig, senior concept designer and in-field art director
with Walt Disney Imagineering, describes the unique architecture at
Expedition Everest that will convince guests they are trekking
through the Himalayas en route to a high-speed train adventure.
Kathy Rogers – Walt Disney Imagineering
– Kathy Rogers, senior show producer and design administrator for Walt Disney Imagineering, checks on the newest mountain rising at Walt Disney World Resort.
Joe Rohde – Walt Disney Imagineering
– Joe Rohde, executive designer at Walt Disney Imagineering and lead
designer of Disney's Animal Kingdom, explains the legend of the
fearsome yeti that will menace guests among the snowy peaks of the
Himalayas on the thrilling Expedition Everest attraction when it
opens in early 2006.
Mike Lentz – Walt Disney Imagineering
– Vice President of Walt Disney Imagineering and Project Manager for Expedition Everest, Mike Lentz oversees construction of the newest mountain rising at Walt Disney World Resort.
Mark Bishop – Walt Disney Imagineering
– Model builder Mark Bishop of Walt Disney Imagineering applies
delicate details to a miniature version of the "steam donkey" train
cars that will transport guests to a thrilling encounter with the
legendary yeti in Expedition Everest when it opens at Disney's
Animal Kingdom in 2006.