Hidden Mickey – Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
– Walt Disney World Resort is filled with "hidden" Mickeys --
silhouettes and abstract images of Mickey Mouse cleverly hidden by
Walt Disney Imagineers.
Record-setting Tomato Trees Keep Growing at Epcot
– The Land pavilion at Epcot features two "tomato trees" -- rare plants that have yielded nearly 20,000 tomatoes from a single vine -- in its experimental greenhouses that are featured on the "Living with the Land" attraction.
Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons – The Land – Epcot
– A traditional summer treat -- the watermelon -- is taking an entirely different look at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., as The Land pavilion at Epcot has developed a process to grow Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons.
Big Help for Hunger Relief Gets Underway
– Disney executives were among a group of community leaders who helped Second Harvest Food Bank break ground on a new $15 million facility that will provide hunger relief for thousands of Central Floridians in need.
Mickey Mouse-shaped cucumbers – The Land – Epcot
– David Taylor, right, Science Communication advanced intern, and
Chef Allison Emery from the Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot's The
Land, display the "Mickey cucumbers" grown at the pavilion.