Mad Tea Party – Magic Kingdom
– Inspired by the Disney animated feature Alice in Wonderland, Walt
Disney World guests riding the Mad Tea Party attraction at the
Magic Kingdom spin across a giant turntable in oversized tea cups.
FOR LEAP YEAR 2012: ONE MORE DISNEY DAY
– Fairytale castles at both Disneyland Park in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will anchor an unprecedented Disney day Feb. 29 as both parks open for 24 hours in a bi-coastal salute called “One More Disney Day.” During 2012′s bonus day of leap year, memory-making Disney guests on both coasts can fill their ...
Stitch’s Great Escape! – Magic Kingdom
– Set in a timeframe before the events of Walt Disney Pictures'
animated comedy "Lilo & Stitch," Stitch's Great Escape!
features the film's alien star in a new sci-fi adventure at Magic
– Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom of the Walt Disney World
Resort is the centerpiece of Fantasyland, and one of the most
recognizable structures in the world.
Hall of Presidents – President George W. Bush
– President George W. Bush has joined The Hall of Presidents, the
Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom's popular, patriotic tribute to the
office of the presidency and democracy in America.
– Magic Kingdom guests take a whimsical journey aboard Jungle Cruise,
Disney's classic tongue-in-cheek tour of the world's most famous
rivers in Adventureland.
– In "Mickey's PhilharMagic," a new 3-D spectacular at Magic Kingdom,
Donald Duck finds himself chasing Mickey's sorcerer hat through
scenes from classic Disney films, including the "Be Our Guest"
number from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast."
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
– Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin -- located in the Magic Kingdom
at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., transports
guests into the playful world of "Toy Story," Disney and Pixar's
landmark 1995 computer-animated blockbuster film.