– Magic Kingdom guests take a whimsical journey aboard Jungle Cruise,
Disney's classic tongue-in-cheek tour of the world's most famous
rivers in Adventureland.
– In "Mickey's PhilharMagic," a new 3-D spectacular at Magic Kingdom,
Donald Duck finds himself chasing Mickey's sorcerer hat through
scenes from classic Disney films, including the "Be Our Guest"
number from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast."
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
– Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin -- located in the Magic Kingdom
at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., transports
guests into the playful world of "Toy Story," Disney and Pixar's
landmark 1995 computer-animated blockbuster film.
Disney Fans Took the Leap and Didn’t Sleep
– In a photo taken Feb. 29, 2012, eager Walt Disney World guests of Orlando, Fla., await the opening of Magic Kingdom theme park in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. to celebrate One More Disney Day. During the historic 24-hour event, from 6 a.m., Feb. 29 to 6 a.m., March 1, park guests can fill the extra ...
“it’s a small world” – Magic Kingdom
– Guests of the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort enjoy "it's
a small world," a gentle boat ride through whimsical scenes
celebrating the rich diversity of cultures across the globe.
Stitch’s Great Escape! – Magic Kingdom
– Set in a timeframe before the events of Walt Disney Pictures'
animated comedy "Lilo & Stitch," Stitch's Great Escape!
features the film's alien star in a new sci-fi adventure at Magic