For Leap Year 2012: One More Disney Day
– Fairytale castles at both Disneyland Park in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will anchor an unprecedented Disney day Feb. 29 as both parks open for 24 hours in a bi-coastal salute called “One More Disney Day.” During 2012′s bonus day of leap year, memory-making Disney guests on both coasts can fill their ...
Stitch’s Great Escape! – Magic Kingdom
– Set in a timeframe before the events of Walt Disney Pictures'
animated comedy "Lilo & Stitch," Stitch's Great Escape!
features the film's alien star in a new sci-fi adventure at Magic
“Wishes” – Magic Kingdom
– A new fireworks spectacular called "Wishes" bursts above and around Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World Resort, delighting Magic Kingdom guests.
Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons – The Land – Epcot
– A traditional summer treat -- the watermelon -- is taking an entirely different look at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., as The Land pavilion at Epcot has developed a process to grow Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons.
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
– Winnie the Pooh celebrates his successful quest for honey in The
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction at the Magic Kingdom
at Walt Disney World Resort.