FIT FOR ROYALTY
– Rich furnishings, fabrics, stained glass and other appointments lend a regal air to the new Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom...
Disney’s Pirate & Princess Party at Walt Disney World Resort
– A PIRATE’S LIFE — Feisty pirates take to the helm of the newly created, 39-foot pirate ship in Disney’s Enchanted Adventures Parade taking place during Disney’s Pirate & Princess Party in the Magic Kingdom. The raucous pirate ship overflows with swashbuckling adventurers and plundered treasure as it moves down Main Street, U.S.A. amid other floats ...
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse celebrate Valentine’s Day
– COUNTING DOWN TO FEBRUARY 14: Mickey Mouse prepares to surprise his favorite Valentine, Minnie Mouse, with a bouquet of flowers. Throughout Walt Disney World Resort, couples who've been bitten by the love bug don't need a fairy godmother to find romance and storybook settings at one of the most romantic places on earth.
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!
– A CHRISTMAS "TREE"T: Walt Disney World Resort cast members (L-R): Nannette Rogers from Grand Haven, Mich. and Kwang Bok Suh of Osan, Korea place giant ornaments on the Magic Kingdom park's Christmas tree as the sun starts to rise Dec. 7, 2007.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Marks 10 Years of Conservation Leadership
– Here’s Looking At You: Giraffes and other exotic animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge bring the excitement and splendor of an African wildlife reserve to Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. More than 200 mammals and birds populate the new resort’s 33-acre savannah. Many guestroom balconies overlook the savannah, putting guests within ...