– "Mickey's PhilharMagic," a new Magic Kingdom 3-D spectacular at
Walt Disney World Resort, features classic Disney characters
jumping off the screen in computer-generated 3-D imagery.
– Rising 17 stories into the Florida sky, Cinderella Castle in the
Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort serves as a landmark for
park visitors and provides an entryway into Fantasyland.
“it’s a small world” – Magic Kingdom
– Guests of the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort enjoy "it's
a small world," a gentle boat ride through whimsical scenes
celebrating the rich diversity of cultures across the globe.
The Haunted Mansion – Magic Kingdom
– A ghostly organ player, one of the "999 Happy Haunts" inhabiting
the famed Haunted Mansion attraction at Walt Disney World in
Florida, performs an eerie tune for guests every day at the Magic
– Guests in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort get a wet
ending when riding Splash Mountain!
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
– Guests of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom theme park can take to
the skies on the Magic Carpets of Aladdin ride.