YOU’RE MY HERO: Hayden Panettiere at Disney’s Hollywood Studios — April 25, 2009
– YOU’RE MY HERO: Actress Hayden Panettiere hugs Minnie Mouse April 25, 2009 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Panettiere, who stars on the hit NBC series “Heroes,” was enjoying the theme park prior to serving as the celebrity emcee for Disney’s Grad Nite, an annual, in-park concert for high school seniors. The ...
Frightful Fun and 999 Happy Haunts Await ‘Foolish Mortals’ Inside the Haunted Mansion
– HAVING A 'BALL': A crystal ball with the ghostly head of Madame Leota floats above guests experiencing the Haunted Mansion attraction at the Magic Kingdom. Happy haunts -- 999 to be exact -- welcome ghoulish-loving guests to The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World Resort with a doom buggy-full of tricks and treats in the eerie gothic manor.
Happy Haunts at the Haunted Mansion
– 999 HAPPY HAUNTS: The Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom, home of 999 Happy Haunts, is one of the most popular Disney attractions in the world.
B-Roll: Marvel’s “The Avengers” Monorail Debuts at Walt Disney World Resort
– Guests travelling by monorail at Walt Disney World may now be riding along with images of some of their favorite super heroes – Marvel’s “The Avengers.” Beginning March 31, one of the Magic Kingdom Park Monorails has undergone a Marvel’s “The Avengers”-themed changeover to celebrate the May 4 opening of the film starring Robert Downey ...
GETTING TIRED, MICKEY?: New Magic Kingdom Grand Marshal Car Debuts
– GETTING TIRED, MICKEY?: A new Grand Marshal vehicle has debuted in the Magic Kingdom with a uniquely Disney touch -- Mickey Mouse tread designs on the tires. To fit the theme of Main Street, USA, the Grand Marshal vehicle was designed after a 1912 touring car. The design also allows guests in wheelchairs to board easily and ride in the main seating area.