Dress A Bear 2
– Desiree Gonzalez, a Distribution Services Cast Member at Walt Disney World Resort, outfitted a teddy bear as a firefighter at the suggestion of her 7-year-old daughter because “they are heroes.”
Timelapse & B-Roll: 18th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
– “Toy Story 3″ Heroes Meet HGTV Stars at 18th International Epcot Flower & Garden Festival LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – “Toy Story 3″ heroes Woody and Buzz Lightyear take Disney magic to infinity and beyond as topiary based on characters from Disney-Pixar films greet guests for the first time at the 18th Epcot International Flower ...
New Names for Parking Lot Sections at Magic Kingdom
– It may seem “goofy” or “dopey” and make you feel “grumpy” or “happy,” but: The parking lot at Magic Kingdom has gone to the Disney Heroes and Villains. New names for sections of the lot are part of an operational change designed to make it easier for Magic Kingdom guests to navigate and remember where ...
YOU’RE MY HERO: Hayden Panettiere at Disney’s Hollywood Studios — April 25, 2009
– YOU’RE MY HERO: Actress Hayden Panettiere hugs Minnie Mouse April 25, 2009 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Panettiere, who stars on the hit NBC series “Heroes,” was enjoying the theme park prior to serving as the celebrity emcee for Disney’s Grad Nite, an annual, in-park concert for high school seniors. The ...
Frightful Fun and 999 Happy Haunts Await ‘Foolish Mortals’ Inside the Haunted Mansion
– HAVING A 'BALL': A crystal ball with the ghostly head of Madame Leota floats above guests experiencing the Haunted Mansion attraction at the Magic Kingdom. Happy haunts -- 999 to be exact -- welcome ghoulish-loving guests to The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World Resort with a doom buggy-full of tricks and treats in the eerie gothic manor.
Happy Haunts at the Haunted Mansion
– 999 HAPPY HAUNTS: The Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom, home of 999 Happy Haunts, is one of the most popular Disney attractions in the world.
B-Roll: Marvel’s “The Avengers” Monorail Debuts at Walt Disney World Resort
– Guests travelling by monorail at Walt Disney World may now be riding along with images of some of their favorite super heroes – Marvel’s “The Avengers.” Beginning March 31, one of the Magic Kingdom Park Monorails has undergone a Marvel’s “The Avengers”-themed changeover to celebrate the May 4 opening of the film starring Robert Downey ...