Pixar Animator Tours New “Finding Nemo” Wing at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
– Pixar supervising animator Shawn Krause got to see his artwork come to life during a sneak peek of Disney’s newest resort. Featured throughout the courtyard, Nemo, Marlin, Dory, and Crush are just some of the characters that Krause animated for various scenes in the Academy-Award winning classic, Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Nemo.” (Matt Stroshane, photographer)
Disney to Award Record $1.5 Million to Benefit Central Florida Kids
– Mickey Mouse shares a magical moment with representatives from Disney Helping Kids Shine Grant recipient, the Central Florida Police Athletic League. Walt Disney World Resort awarded grants to 59 organizations that are expected to benefit an estimated 70,000 children in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Polk counties.
B-Roll: 19th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla (March 7, 2012) -The largest-ever Disney front-entrance topiary, a Haiti-themed garden and marketplace, children’s play areas and thirty million blooms bring the flower power at the 19th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presented by HGTV March 7-May 20 at Walt Disney World Resort.
Juanes Visits the Walt Disney World Resort
– (FEB. 18, 2012): GRAMMY Award- and seventeen-time Latin GRAMMY Award-winning singer/songwriter Juanes receives a special welcome to the Magic Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. from Minnie Mouse on Feb. 18, 2012. Juanes is expected to release a new album in May 2012, and he will be featured ...
– Santa Goofy spreads cheer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with Walt Disney World Resort guests during the holiday season. From November through early January, the Florida Vacation Kingdom transforms into a seasonal spectacle filled with heartwarming stage productions, enchanting parades, garlands and wreaths, millions of sparkling lights and even the first flakes of winter. Walt Disney ...
Joy to the World
– Pluto and Santa Goofy spread holiday cheer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with Walt Disney World Resort guests Taylor Raymond (left, age 5) and Madison Raymond (right, age 4), both of St. Augustine, Fla. From November through early January, the Florida Vacation Kingdom transforms into a seasonal spectacle filled with heartwarming stage productions, enchanting parades, garlands ...
– Orange County School Board recognized Walt Disney World for their partnership with the district. Accepting the recognition was Community Relations Director Nancy Gidusko, and Community Relations managers Betty Lowery and Angie Sola.